The Lung Candy Movember Challenge

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
14900599_1788260048108312_2309788598580902885_n.jpg

Oh wo mo! How big can you go?

Join Lung Candy for the month of Movember as we go all out in search of the most epic beard or moustache in all of vaping South Africa!

Every November, a band of perfectly ordinary men take on the brave task of Movember: growing a moustache for charity in a bid to raise awareness about men's health - prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health issues such as depression. Like breast cancer awareness, it's a global movement.

So what gives? How do I get in on this?

Easy, simply grow out your man mane for the month of November and you could win a R1000 gift voucher and also R1000 donated on your behalf to the Movember charity of your choice.

It's not just about about growin' a mo! If you already form part of the epic bearded wonder club you can still enter with a photo of some creatively styled man-mane! The best creative entry in this category will also win a R1000 gift voucher and R1000 donated on your behalf to the Movember charity of your choice.

Send us a before and after “vape style” photo of your man-growth on the 30th of November together with any order number for either an online or in-store purchase during the month to enter into the competition.

Winners will be announced on the 1st of December. Send your entries to shop@lungcandy.co.za

Rules and stuff.

1. No under 18s. We know some of you can grow a gorilla in a week but we are responsible in not selling to under 18s.
2. Prizes are not transferable. You can buy something cool for another bearded wonder though.
3. Gift voucher is only valid for purchases during the month of December 2016.
4. Photos must include a date for the before and after. Why cheat for a good cause?
5. Order number must be for any purchase either online or in-store during the month of November.
6. Judges decision is final. We like the man-mane, we pick the man-mane, the man-mane wins!
7. Lung Candy Pty Ltd reserves the right to use the photos in any promotional marketing material in future. You still own the rights to the photo. We aren’t going to steal your stuff.

Last edited:
Cool compo @Maxxis ! There is no way in hell I can shave off my Wizardly Wonder but I do look forward to seeing these entries :)

Haha. Every entry is welcome.

Even if you add extra growth to the mane by the end of the month and come up with a wicked styled entry!

I can definitely enter the second category. Thank you @Stosta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a Mo guy, but I shall not trim it for the month. Thanks for taggin me @Stosta

Great Comp

Just thought I would give this compo a bump! It's for two good causes, your vape stash AND a charity of your choice!

I haven't managed to find any way of "styling" my beard that doesn't make me look like I just got off a roller-coaster though @Maxxis , but regardless, this would be my "before" pic...

20161103_123257.jpg

Just thought I would give this compo a bump! It's for two good causes, your vape stash AND a charity of your choice!

I haven't managed to find any way of "styling" my beard that doesn't make me look like I just got off a roller-coaster though @Maxxis , but regardless, this would be my "before" pic...

View attachment 76841
Now there's an epic soup strainer :campeon:

Not an entry but we played with my brothers mustache a couple weeks so ago had a good giggle

5613b0850e97cbd6eaa644e2c4137ae9.jpg

They had a caricature done at a wedding and it's so spot on its crazy
edeb8709a8b89990523931876c5af505.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back