Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Oh wow just tried my other new BF atty... The Manta! Hate 2 post attys because I battle building dual coils on them... love the 4 hole posts of the Thump... but it's another top airflow atty and I think it will save me from my over squonking! Oh this is such a winner for me! Beautiful flavour and plenty of clouds... and it's not noisy like the Thump! Oh the Manta for the win! Air flow control is great!

I know already from the first few toots that I'm really going to enjoy this one!

Dual coils 28g 1,5mm diam 0,54Ω

I really battle with the 2 post design and took 5 coils to get two done! But I think I will be fine next time. So worth the extra effort because the result is brilliant! I have been after a lung hitter for my squonkers and have tried a few... the Stumpie was my favorite until today and with it's side airflow I sometimes over squonk and get a little messy. The Manta is the chicken dinner!
Manta 001.JPG Manta 004.JPG

The Manta with her black skirt (she comes with stainless steel, Black and Brass) and my favourite @hands drip tip with the sterling silver inlay. ON top of Cee Cee it is just a beaut! :inlove:
Manta1.jpg Manta2.jpg Manta3.jpg Manta4.jpg

Back