The Marquis RDA

I really should have read this thread before diving into the build on my Marquis... but that's what I do... bull in a china shop and when I start to battle and get ready to lob the device in the gorge I come to the forums and search for help...

But I have to say that this is a really difficult build (for the challenged like me) and unless you do a really good job like @Yiannaki you will toil like hell to get the stinking wick into the coils.

I used a 2,5mm screwdriver to make the coils (28g) and then used the little guides that it comes with. With a little patience and some light (and I battled because stinking Eskom stole my light and I had to build in the doorway to use the remaining twilight of the evening) you can get the coils in... but then getting the wick in is so not a simple exercise and you can't thread it and pull it through because there is no space at the bottom... I resorted to stuffing it through with a little screwdriver...

Fired the Sigelei up at 70 watts and was way too hot! My resistance of the 2 coils came to 1Ω because I figured I would try a reasonable resistance and use the power of the Sigelei to drive it... not only does the dripper whistle (and I mean really whistle) the vape is way to severe for me!

Tried 40 watts... still too severe... down to 20 watts and it's now manageable but the cloud production is useless. :-(

And drippers drive me to drink... too few drops and you get that terrible dry burn... too much and there is juice all over the place... drippers without a hole in the bottom to take excess juice away into a bottle are stupid! :confused:
Lol, I have always wanted this one. Only reason I do not have one is because getting a hole into the bottom is proving to be a problem.

Back