The Matchy-Matchy Thread

What atty is that please @CashKat88?
Hey @Andre, it's a DotMTL, I just put on the metal tank section.

Here's a pic with the clear glass tank section
9d93d83f67c725b3b07bcbb0bc88e83d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

All matchy-matchy - Pico 25s with iJoy Mystique disposable tanks. It's so cool that the tanks are available in a few different colours!

Pico 25s with Mystique.jpg

That's great @Hooked !
Where did you get the iJoy disposables if I may ask?

@Silver

Some from Vape King and some from Blck Vapour. The latter is cheaper!

And just a word of advice - if you're going to use them on a regular basis, always buy them in a pack (it's a pack of 3). Some places e.g. Atomix sell loose ones only, which isn't good at all.

Firstly, it's far more expensive to buy loose ones than a pack of 3. For example, Blck Vapour sells a pack of 3 for R120; Vape King sells it for R130. Atomix sells loose ones only for R60 each! That's just not fair to the consumer.

Secondly, if you buy a loose one, you're being cheated out of a vital component. The packs contain two extra silicone stoppers. (These have to be lifted up to fill the tank.) It's handy having an extra two in case the one on the tank breaks. If you buy loose tanks, obviously you're not going to get those extra stoppers!

EDIT: I've just seen @Rob Fisher's comment that Sir Vape has them too, so I had a quick look. He sells loose one only for R58 each.

Last edited:
@Silver

Some from Vape King and some from Blck Vapour. The latter is cheaper!

And just a word of advice - if you're going to use them on a regular basis, always buy them in a pack (it's a pack of 3). Some places e.g. Atomix sell loose ones only, which isn't good at all.

Firstly, it's far more expensive to buy loose ones than a pack of 3. For example, Blck Vapour sells a pack of 3 for R120; Vape King sells it for R130. Atomix sells loose ones only for R60 each! That's just not fair to the consumer.

Secondly, if you buy a loose one, you're being cheated out of a vital component. The packs contain two extra silicone stoppers. (These have to be lifted up to fill the tank.) It's handy having an extra two in case the one on the tank breaks. If you buy loose tanks, obviously you're not going to get those extra stoppers!

EDIT: I've just seen @Rob Fisher's comment that Sir Vape has them too, so I had a quick look. He sells loose one only for R58 each.

Thanks for the feedback and extra info @Hooked
Very helpful

I bought an Eleaf Amnis as an additional, light mod for out-and-about. It comes with a GS-Drive tank and uses the new GS Air mesh coils, so there shouldn't have been a problem with the flavour but oh, my, it was sadly lacking. However, I've now put a Nautilus on it and I'm using a Nautilus sub-ohm coil and what an improvement! And I love the look of it too!

The original Amnis is on the left (pic from the Internet) and mine now with the Nautilus is on the right.

Amnis.JPG Amnis and Nautilus.jpg

I bought an Eleaf Amnis as an additional, light mod for out-and-about. It comes with a GS-Drive tank and uses the new GS Air mesh coils, so there shouldn't have been a problem with the flavour but oh, my, it was sadly lacking. However, I've now put a Nautilus on it and I'm using a Nautilus sub-ohm coil and what an improvement! And I love the look of it too!

The original Amnis is on the left (pic from the Internet) and mine now with the Nautilus is on the right.

View attachment 167222 View attachment 167223

Very nice @Hooked
That mod looks comfortable in the hand

Not as skillful has your pics Silver, I’ll keep working on it ;)

Lol, not at all. I am no expert
I just love photos

And that one of yours is very pleasing to look at. The mods are great of course, but I just like the way the one rests on the other.

By the way, I would have framed that one of yours like this:

859333E7-882B-4E51-A422-8786915F4767.jpeg

Lol, not at all. I am no expert
I just love photos

And that one of yours is very pleasing to look at. The mods are great of course, but I just like the way the one rests on the other.

By the way, I would have framed that one of yours like this:

View attachment 167429

Now that you’ve shown me the framing I see how it could have been made better for next time.

One of these days we’ll all be photography experts :-D I do enjoy taking photos of my vape gear, my friends think I’m weird but I don’t mind :-D

Now that you’ve shown me the framing I see how it could have been made better for next time.

One of these days we’ll all be photography experts :-D I do enjoy taking photos of my vape gear, my friends think I’m weird but I don’t mind :-D

Agreed
I also love taking photos of gear
Not easy because most gear is not easy to get good photos of and I find the juice bottles are too long.
Lol

Back