The Milkman - Juice Reviews

Throw us a link there. I am a juice collector of note. Need them bottles.
I think Vape King might still have some stock left though not in 0mg which I prefer. Vape Cartel will be bringing in more with the next order so I am waiting with baited breath

I think Vape King might still have some stock left though not in 0mg which I prefer. Vape Cartel will be bringing in more with the next order so I am waiting with baited breath
I accidentally got some "zero" juice a while ago. Felt like I was going crazy and didnt know why until I filled the tank with the next one and had my head spinning lol.

EHHH WHUT?!

On my third bottle of Milkman. The flavor has been changing... It is still milky but it gets sweeter every day. Like sweetened milk with a hint of berries.

I hope it doesnt change much more I liked it all thick and plain but still good.

Yup last toot was more like ice cream.

Weep.

I tasted it once in a friends setup. I've been wanting it ever since but I need a local similar vape, imports aren't close to affordable :(

36987ade8177f5e6890d528f245478a3.jpg

Special thanks to @CloudmanJHB for my juices , service with a smile.

I have only tried Churrios thus far and my thoughts as follows :

The Milkman Churrios 3mg

Apparatus : Rolo RX200 , Crius V3 wicked with Japanese cotton and coils are fused claptons at 25ID. Resistance is approx 0.4.

Vaping this currently between 50-55w on my setup.

The flavour is pure milk tart to me. Smooth creamy pull with a little throat hit.
Exhale is subtle cinnamon and custard pastry. Honestly can't say much more than Milk Tart. :)

I love the fact that the cinnamon is subtle and comes through smoothly , unlike The Belt by Orion which i found overpowering.

I am enjoying it thus far, the packaging is cool but the dripper sucks.

36987ade8177f5e6890d528f245478a3.jpg

Special thanks to @CloudmanJHB for my juices , service with a smile.

I have only tried Churrios thus far and my thoughts as follows :

The Milkman Churrios 3mg

Apparatus : Rolo RX200 , Crius V3 wicked with Japanese cotton and coils are fused claptons at 25ID. Resistance is approx 0.4.

Vaping this currently between 50-55w on my setup.

The flavour is pure milk tart to me. Smooth creamy pull with a little throat hit.
Exhale is subtle cinnamon and custard pastry. Honestly can't say much more than Milk Tart. :)

I love the fact that the cinnamon is subtle and comes through smoothly , unlike The Belt by Orion which i found overpowering.

I am enjoying it thus far, the packaging is cool but the dripper sucks.

Only a pleasure bud ! Enjoy it :)

Bought the milkman today from Vape King,
First half of the tank on 24w tasted like nothing, on 36w now and loving it.
Tastes like white icing sugar :D

Back