The Mission Impossible - Stinkie War

If I may add to this conversation (I am fighting to get my wife off the analogues), I am nearing the two month mark without a cigarette. I have not touched a higher nic juice than 3 mg, except for trying an mtl rta in a shop that had nic salts in (I nearly died) and can honestly say I have not missed a cigarette once.
I used to be a heavy(ish?) smoker at at least a pack per day and had been smoking for 20 of my 34 years on earth. If I can mention one little thing that has (so far) worked for me in this journey: Do not try to "replace" your cigarettes, quit cigarettes and then find something new to do instead. You will never get the same taste/buzz from a vape as you will from a cigarette. The same way an alcoholic can't look for a simulated version of his usual poison. You need to look for something else that is great in its own right, for me it has been fruit flavours with some ice (I never got that from a Marlboro). I enjoy the taste of vaping and when I have the Zeus on, I enjoy watching the clouds too.
@Braki I am not sure if this is something that will work for your husband, but maybe take him to a vape shop and let him spend some time (or multiple times) tasting the demo flavours to look for that "wow" juice? If he can find something other than Tobacco, maybe that will be his "new" thing?
This is by no means something that will work for everyone (or even many people), but perhaps it is worth a shot to try? This may also add to that angle it being his decision, if he goes out to find something for himself?

Guess who's back, back again...nope sorry to disappoint you but it's not Eminem :giggle:

I am nearing my 4th month without cigarettes and life has been good with out it. Unfortunately the people that I live with both still smoke
cigarettes but we all make our own choices in the end. It's not difficult with them smoking (constantly), it's actually a bit annoying because
even though at least 2 their smokes smells really good during the evening when I'm at home, it just stinks the rest of the time. But I promise
I do my best to make the place smell better at a million watts per puff :-D

I have managed to reduced the amount of juice I vape everyday to about 20ml and rotate between 3,6 and 12mg juice. Sometimes I
still manage to over vape myself but if a juice is good and your coils & wicking is on point then I simply can't help it :ANGEL:

My 2 favorite parts about not smoking anymore is the fact that I don't cough every morning when I wake up AND my clothes doesn't smell like
a ashtray anymore, it's a win win! As for the "YAY let's start vaping because it will be cheaper then cigarettes" yeah so we all know how that
part goes :wasntme:.

I am certain if it wasn't for you awesome people on this forum it would have really sucked to quit smoking on my own and I really appreciate
every one your suggestions, comments and even jokes. Ok so before we all get teary eyed and start singing kumbaijaa around the fire LET'S VAPE!!!

Congrats @Juan_G - you have done so well!
4 months vapeaversary coming up - that is fantastic
Must be tough to live with smokers - yikes I can only imagine.
Keep up the great efforts and continue the vaping! You are a winner

Guess who's back, back again...nope sorry to disappoint you but it's not Eminem :giggle:

I am nearing my 4th month without cigarettes and life has been good with out it. Unfortunately the people that I live with both still smoke
cigarettes but we all make our own choices in the end. It's not difficult with them smoking (constantly), it's actually a bit annoying because
even though at least 2 their smokes smells really good during the evening when I'm at home, it just stinks the rest of the time. But I promise
I do my best to make the place smell better at a million watts per puff :-D

I have managed to reduced the amount of juice I vape everyday to about 20ml and rotate between 3,6 and 12mg juice. Sometimes I
still manage to over vape myself but if a juice is good and your coils & wicking is on point then I simply can't help it :ANGEL:

My 2 favorite parts about not smoking anymore is the fact that I don't cough every morning when I wake up AND my clothes doesn't smell like
a ashtray anymore, it's a win win! As for the "YAY let's start vaping because it will be cheaper then cigarettes" yeah so we all know how that
part goes :wasntme:.

I am certain if it wasn't for you awesome people on this forum it would have really sucked to quit smoking on my own and I really appreciate
every one your suggestions, comments and even jokes. Ok so before we all get teary eyed and start singing kumbaijaa around the fire LET'S VAPE!!!

@Juan_G
super-effort-well-done.png Particularly since you're living with smokers!!

Back