The Nostalgic Series - Frosteez

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Frosteez is the 1st edition to “The Nostalgic Series”

This is a juice that has taken over 7 months to create and perfect.

Profile:
Frosted Flakes… A golden sugar coated corn cereal, in a creamy bath of full cream milk.

This will be sure to take you back to that nostalgic morning bowl of goodness!

Available in 60ml Chubby Gorilla style bottles.

0mg, 2mg and 5mg nicotine strength. Nostalgia_Frosteez_1_© Morné Barnardt Photography 2017.jpg

The product you have created is incredible. The packaging caught my eye first but the juice confirmed it.

I have been looking for a looper alternative and this fits perfectly. While not a fruitloop juice it has the milky richness I was looking for while the dryness of the cereal and sweetness blend perfectly.

Most importantly for a juice of this sweetness, it somehow doesn't gunk coils.

Well done!

Great to hear and see @PutRid
Wishing you all the best with the new juice
And welcome to the forum as a supporting vendor!

The product you have created is incredible. The packaging caught my eye first but the juice confirmed it.

I have been looking for a looper alternative and this fits perfectly. While not a fruitloop juice it has the milky richness I was looking for while the dryness of the cereal and sweetness blend perfectly.

Most importantly for a juice of this sweetness, it somehow doesn't gunk coils.

Well done!
Thank you for the kind words @Va-poor, really happy you are enjoying it :)

@PutRid
I was presented the opportunity to vape this a few days ago and immediately liked it. I very very seldom buy juice but just had to go to Juicy Joes after work today and purchase myself a bottle.
From a man that almost never gives credit to a commercial juice i have to congratulate you on a excellent product. :campeon:
I did pay you honours in my latest video as well which is busy uploading. :)

@PutRid
I was presented the opportunity to vape this a few days ago and immediately liked it. I very very seldom buy juice but just had to go to Juicy Joes after work today and purchase myself a bottle.
From a man that almost never gives credit to a commercial juice i have to congratulate you on a excellent product. :campeon:
I did pay you honours in my latest video as well which is busy uploading. :)

Hi @KZOR, Thank you for the kind words, im really glad you are enjoying it!

Awesome! Will be sure to give your video a watch. :D

Hi ..

So I have vaped about 4 x 60ml bottles of this juice from the 1st release batch. Pure GOODNESS

However

There was a period where it became a bit scarce due to quick sellout . And the I stumbled upon a bottle at Vape cartel cpt. To my suprise it does not taste the same as the 1st batch..

Has it been changed? I struggle to find the milk explosion, it has a more roasted oats flavour to it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes! I have had the exact same experience, it does not taste as rich anymore. For me the flavour tastes a lot more subdued compared to the first batch. At first I thought to maybe let it steep, which I did for over a month now and no improvement in taste.

This was quite upsetting because for the first time in a very long time I found something really special in a local juice.

Yes! I have had the exact same experience, it does not taste as rich anymore. For me the flavour tastes a lot more subdued compared to the first batch. At first I thought to maybe let it steep, which I did for over a month now and no improvement in taste.

This was quite upsetting because for the first time in a very long time I found something really special in a local juice.
Hmmmm but one of the reasons I like DIY, I know exactly the same concentrates goes into the mix every time. This is strange though 2 people with the same finding.

Hmmmm but one of the reasons I like DIY, I know exactly the same concentrates goes into the mix every time. This is strange though 2 people with the same finding.
Not only 2.. only 2 willing to post about it.. I've spoken to about 7 guys so far all with the same problem? And I'm pretty sure there is more out there

Hi ..

So I have vaped about 4 x 60ml bottles of this juice from the 1st release batch. Pure GOODNESS

However

There was a period where it became a bit scarce due to quick sellout . And the I stumbled upon a bottle at Vape cartel cpt. To my suprise it does not taste the same as the 1st batch..

Has it been changed? I struggle to find the milk explosion, it has a more roasted oats flavour to it

Hi @JsPLAYn, @Vape_r ,

Im sorry to hear about your (and others) bad experience.

The only reason i see fit here, is that the batches were fresh.

We have not changed any of our recipes.

We have had a huge increase in demand since the release so we are trying our best to stay on top of everything. so unfortunately some batches do not get time to steep as much.

We also test every single batch we make, to ensure the consistency of every batch is 100% accurate.

I am extremely pedantic about my products (you can ask anyone that knows me), if it is not 100% it gets chucked.

It could also be due to the fact that in reality one does get "vapers tongue" if one vapes too much of one juice constantly, so you could be getting used to the flavour.
I'm sure someone has mentioned that you should always have a rotation of juices at hand due to that reason.

Another thing is, In my opinion, Frosteez is a juice that needs to be vaped on a fresh wick from the get go and not mixed with other flavours.

Have you tried a fresh build, fresh wick, have you changed devices?

There are quite a few factors that can come into play.

Hi @JsPLAYn, @Vape_r ,

We have had a huge increase in demand since the release so we are trying our best to stay on top of everything. so unfortunately some batches do not get time to steep as much.

We also test every single batch we make, to ensure the consistency of every batch is 100% accurate.

I am extremely pedantic about my products (you can ask anyone that knows me), if it is not 100% it gets chucked.

It could also be due to the fact that in reality one does get "vapers tongue" if one vapes too much of one juice constantly, so you could be getting used to the flavour.
I'm sure someone has mentioned that you should always have a rotation of juices at hand due to that reason.

Another thing is, In my opinion, Frosteez is a juice that needs to be vaped on a fresh wick from the get go and not mixed with other flavours.

I can back @PutRid on this,had the same experience after about 90mls of Frosteez,gave it a week and all glory was restored!

Cooler temps could also mean longer steeping time is needed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @JsPLAYn, @Vape_r ,

Hi. Thanks for response

I had a fresh new build and wick done and no difference. I have also let numerous guys vape it and all carries the same opinion. I haven't vaped frosteez since 1st batch a bit over a month ago. So throughout our month of fasting I haven't had frosteez. Until now. I definitely don't have vapours tongue,guarenteed

I can back @PutRid on this,had the same experience after about 90mls of Frosteez,gave it a week and all glory was restored!

Hey man.. u needed a week.. I've had almost a month of break from it so as mentioned before,definitely not from 'overdoing' it. Besides.. if I was the only one then I too would question the above.. but it's plenty guys,some not on forum and the rest is in vape shops in Cpt. I won't mention names as I dnt want to drag them into this. I merely thort it needed a mention as due to my disappointment as I've found frosteez to be my 'perfect' adv

Thanks @Jp1905.

Im going to use your story as an example, if you dont mind.

JP contacted me stating the exact same experiences you guys are having.

I brought a replacement bottle for him to test and so I can try and investigate the issue he was having.

I brought along a fresh build and wick to test, both bottles (from different batches) tasted the same, in which he can confirm.

I dont mean to be over protective, however these things can happen.

Hey man.. u needed a week.. I've had almost a month of break from it so as mentioned before,definitely not from 'overdoing' it. Besides.. if I was the only one then I too would question the above.. but it's plenty guys,some not on forum and the rest is in vape shops in Cpt. I won't mention names as I dnt want to drag them into this. I merely thort it needed a mention as due to my disappointment as I've found frosteez to be my 'perfect' adv

Once again, im really sorry for your disappointment, its really not something I like to hear, as consistency is something I take very seriously.

But the only reason here, is that unfortunately the batch was fresher than usual.

Once again, im really sorry for your disappointment, its really not something I like to hear, as consistency is something I take very seriously.

But the only reason here, is that unfortunately the batch was fresher than usual.
So I'm going to leave it to steep some more.. how long would u say? Also so u knw what batch it was,I purchased it lastweek from vape cartel. Please advise

Thanks again

I purchased a bottle at vape cartel last week and can confirm the same as above.

I have had multiple bottles and all taste identical

Both the wife and I have Vaped Frosteez every day since launch, we have not noticed any change in flavour. We have however had the problem of it being fresh. The 1st batch was nicely steeped and a dark golden colour. Unfortunately though, the latest batches are a much lighter in colour and fresh because of the massive demand.

I have a few customers that buy 3 or 4 bottles, open them and start a speed steep process. The flavour starts to really pop when it turn that golden colour. Depending on your process this could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.

This is actually a very common complaint with juices that go into high demand, I've seen it with most of the really popular juices. I'm sure some of the other juice makers like NCV can tell you about plenty similar complaints. Usually they all come down to steep time and vapers tongue.

Here is comparison of a fresh and 2 month steep, the steeped one is full flavour, rich and creamy. The fresh one is lacking the creaminess and the flavour a tad more subtle... this is will definitely change with steep.

IMG_4368.JPG

Just an FYI:

The first few batch's were pre-steeped close to 3 months.

The original release date for Frosteez was supposed to be January, however unforeseen circumstances occurred which delayed the release date.

Since release the response has been overwhelming, hence fresher/newer batches to meet the demands.

I hope this helps clear up some things, as i can assure you that we have not, and do not intend to ever change the recipe of Frosteez, nor any of our other juices.

I also love this juice and have just finished my 1st bottle and I'm looking at purchasing a second however after reading the contents in this thread I'm a bit sceptical.... I went to a vendor who stocks these and the colour looked a lot lighter than my first bottle, so I did not purchase it. I would like to know going forward would this amazing juice be put through the same process as that very delightful first batch where by it is steeped to the point of pure goodness or will it be something that I will have to do myself?? To be honest it would really suck if I had to wait 2-3 weeks before I could vape a juice I buy.

I also love this juice and have just finished my 1st bottle and I'm looking at purchasing a second however after reading the contents in this thread I'm a bit sceptical.... I went to a vendor who stocks these and the colour looked a lot lighter than my first bottle, so I did not purchase it. I would like to know going forward would this amazing juice be put through the same process as that very delightful first batch where by it is steeped to the point of pure goodness or will it be something that I will have to do myself?? To be honest it would really suck if I had to wait 2-3 weeks before I could vape a juice I buy.
I suggest u try before u buy. The bottle I have a complaint about was purchased at vape cartel... I later in the week found vape monkeys just received stock too and tried there's and there's was milkier.. I dunno what to make of this.. but it certainly won't change my opinion on the juice itself or the brand.. I'm a huge fan of Nostalgia since very 1st juice release last year. Hence me posting here to resolve issue instead of boycotting it. However I'm happy now since purchasing a diferent bottle. And If u see previous posts the other buyers complaining also purchased at Vape cartel. I'm guessing maybe some bottles spoilt somehow...

FROSTEEZ FTW

Back