The Official Happy Birthday Thread

@Dubz, I think all of us just copy and paste your birthday list. Since you seem to have missed @Spydro 's birthday, everyone followed suit. Our fault really, because we take the easy way and just copy and paste. Nevertheless, thanks for always having the birthday list for us lazy buggers. :)

Thanks @Silver for catching the omission.

So, a very happy birthday to @Spydro who we almost missed. Hope you have an awesome day. :banana::dev14::cheer:

@Dubz, I think all of us just copy and paste your birthday list. Since you seem to have missed @Spydro 's birthday, everyone followed suit. Our fault really, because we take the easy way and just copy and paste. Nevertheless, thanks for always having the birthday list for us lazy buggers. :)

So, a very happy birthday to @Spydro who we almost missed. Hope you have an awesome day. :banana::dev14::cheer:

Thanks @ddk1979
It was thanks to the eagle eye of @Raindance who alerted me to this omission!!!

@Dubz, i think that is the first time in a few years this has happened. Thanks for all you do with this initiative, you rock.

@Spydro - we would not want to forget your birthday!!!

The spirits whispered it to me... All in a days work for a medicine man. Lol.

Totally noticed by accident. His avatar jumped out at me on the front page and I could not recall seeing his name in the BD thread.

Now let me see what the spirits have to say about Friday's lotto numbers...

Regards

Better late than sorry

Happy birthday to
@Cedrick.James.410 , @JacoV
@Mikhail , @YayaHassen

And alse to our esteemed international member from Vegas @Spydro - happy birthday @Spydro and thank you so much for all your great contributions you have made here!!

So, a very happy birthday to @Spydro who we almost missed. Hope you have an awesome day. :banana::dev14::cheer:.

Thanks @ddk1979
It was thanks to the eagle eye of @Raindance who alerted me to this omission!!!

@Dubz, i think that is the first time in a few years this has happened. Thanks for all you do with this initiative, you rock.

@Spydro - we would not want to forget your birthday!!!

The spirits whispered it to me... All in a days work for a medicine man. Lol.

Totally noticed by accident. His avatar jumped out at me on the front page and I could not recall seeing his name in the BD thread.

Now let me see what the spirits have to say about Friday's lotto numbers...

Regards

Thanks for the mention @Silver, @ddk1979 & @Raindance.
Boxes of B-Day candles over here haven't came with enough cake candles for my B-Days for many, many years now. So no party, and I won't be celebrating volunteering for Vietnam 51 years ago either. For years I've just chalked up B-Days as another year closer to the end of the trail.

Back