@OmnipotentVaping

Have an awesome day!!!

upload_2021-3-26_7-30-59.png

65623327.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-26_7-30-27.png
    upload_2021-3-26_7-30-27.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 2
Happy happy @jprossouw and @OmnipotentVaping hope you have an excellent Friday Birthday.

@Timwis my MTL brother from a UK Mother! Hope you have a great day and your brother ( ahem @Ashwis ) takes you out for a pint (or two) tonight. Enjoy it bud, we appreciate all your inputs and reviews on the forum.
Unfortunately Pubs not open due to Covid and my brother lives over 100 miles away (don't do km)! But i will certainly have a good drink!

Happy Birthday to :

@jprossouw
@OmnipotentVaping
Our own resident Pom ,@Timwis, have a good one !
[Usage of "pomegranate" for English people may have been strengthened by a belief in Australia that sunburn occurred more frequently amongst English immigrants, turning those with fair skin the colour of pomegranates] Wiki
:campeon2::campeon2::campeon2:

Last edited:
:party: Happy Birthday to @jprossouw , @OmnipotentVaping and @Timwis :party:

I hope you gents had an awsome day. Wishing you all of the best for the year ahead !

@Timwis, thanks for the effort on all the reviews and of course the amount of time spent with us here at ECIGSSA.
We have our moments, but I think on average this is probably one of the more chilled and civil forums out there, with ECF likely being another exception. Not on there much, but I have not seen any serious tiffs yet in the threads I did visit.

whaaaat?!?! No Birthdays?!?!

Have an awesome Saturday everyone!!!

upload_2021-3-27_7-18-37.jpeg

Happy Birthday to our favorite Black Eyed Pea!

upload_2021-3-27_7-21-19.png

And the father of X-Rays, where would we be today without him...

upload_2021-3-27_7-23-59.png

Back