The OG Goon lovers thread

@87hunter sir that is the New Goon, the OG is the older version, the logos are different..

@Amir I think it depends more at what vape you are aiming for, personally what I like about the 22 is that it gives awesome flavour and vapour with cooler vape temps if you know what I mean. I like cool vapes for many of my juices.

@M5000 - thats interesting.
I am now wondering which one I have? Lol
Can you look at my photo on the first page and let me know?
Its a 24mm , that I know ;-)

I reckon it’ll be fine @Amir.

I had a single coil in my 24 for ages and it was a very very vape. 22 would probably just be that much better I’d guess!

I’m gonna try this as soon as I can get my hands on a black 22 OG goon at a good price. I love the versatile easy to build deck set up and how the posts sort of partition the deck. I need one with a squonk pin though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@M5000 - thats interesting.
I am now wondering which one I have? Lol
Can you look at my photo on the first page and let me know?
Its a 24mm , that I know ;-)

The OG Goon is the one with 3 airflow circles on either side whereas the newer one has the cyclops style slots if I’m not mistaken.

The OG Goon is the one with 3 airflow circles on either side whereas the newer one has the cyclops style slots if I’m not mistaken.

Mine has the three circles @Amir

Lovely thread @Paul33

Here's mine

3a2413a048d92cf87b808825552a4743.jpg

Simple coil setup inside with that Loaded Glazed Donuts juice.

0e82cfbb78be94a3cfcc2d77c4c4a852.jpg

I don't use it too often because I'm not a big air vaper but I will agree it gives good flavour and a BIG vape. I like it on the odd evening for a bit of big air vaping on the milder juices

Goon v1

That’s exactly what I’m looking for. How does the 22 cope with single coil builds?

Sorry for delayed response was offline.. I did use single coils for a short while and it was good but I still find the Goon to be better with dual coils, I do generally prefer dual coils on atties that are dual coil compatible with generous airflow because I find it easier to restrict airflow from both sides without the vape getting too warm..

@Silver the OG has that triangle logo with the 3 circular airholes, the new G has a big wannabe G logo on the side with the cyclops airflow..

1E19692C-C95E-4764-B47C-298F4580F35F.jpeg

A little fused clapton install before work starts.

Hoping to shop me an OG soon after trying a friends recently.

Had the v1.5 and the flavour was outstanding,but the OG is a much bigger vape.

Hoping to shop me an OG soon after trying a friends recently.

Had the v1.5 and the flavour was outstanding,but the OG is a much bigger vape.
I tried the 1.5 but still prefer my OG.

I own three OG Goons won't let them go I'm that much inlove with it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180201-074234.png
    Screenshot_20180201-074234.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 33
Went for a Ti. Hoping it was a good idea :)

Attachments

• PSX_20180420_153202.jpg
    PSX_20180420_153202.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 39
Damn that is one sexy ass goon, upload a pic with the blue titanium screws in :campeon:

When I get around to building it lol. Having a busy few weeks so its gonna remain brand new for a few weeks by the looks of things.

Back