Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Mpumalanga

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Northern Cape

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Western Cape

Votes: 80 33.8%

• Total voters
I think vape town should take this comfortably. there are a lot of vapers this side who are not on the forum

John: And province takes the lead, with only 10 mins left in the game can Gauteng take it back.....?

Anthony: Yes John, both teams have shown great defense and with possession being even this is going to be a tight game

Think it might be Gauteng hey, just have a look at the vape meet rsvp's that is also a pretty good indication....

Most capetonians will probably wake up just as the poll closes . . . ;) - vote casted . . .

Dear capetonians...please let us win. After all, you have cleaner air, nicer scenery, etc than we do (and no e-tolls)...we need a consolation prize

A gautenger.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dear capetonians...please let us win. After all, you have cleaner air, nicer scenery, etc than we do (and no e-tolls)...we need a consolation prize

A gautenger.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lovr the plea @free3dom

But vape town never quit. So come on Cape Town boys and gals. Keep on voting

Worth a shot...Capetonians are such nice people, I though I'd appeal to your good nature :D

Oh well, a fight to the finish line then :whip::rofl:

Hahaha I like that. We appreciate the praise. But we are competitive too. Very much so.

So it looks like I'm the only vaper in Limpopo, I wonder what happened to @Die Kriek?

On the plus side I get to have a vape meet everyday, with 100% attendance :D

Wow, @Metal Liz
Where have you been?
Havent seen you on the forum much lately. Thought you fell off the vaping wagon
Great to see you back

Morning Silver haha, i've just been super busy and sorting through emotions... life will probably return to normal when i move into my new home :)

Morning Silver haha, i've just been super busy and sorting through emotions... life will probably return to normal when i move into my new home :)

Yes Lizzie if we don't see more of you here there are going to be some large fines! ;-)

sorry guys, i know i have been very scarce... life has taken me for a bit of a ride, went a bit emo for a while, but the light at the end of the tunnel is finally becoming a little bit more visible ;) I promise i'll try my best to keep out of the shadows :rock:

sorry guys, i know i have been very scarce... life has taken me for a bit of a ride, went a bit emo for a while, but the light at the end of the tunnel is finally becoming a little bit more visible ;) I promise i'll try my best to keep out of the shadows :rock:
Great to hear you are seeing some light.....many shoulders here to cry on...do not hesitate.

Back