Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Authentic Thump BF (by Catfish Atty Mods) arrived a few days ago and this morning I coiled it up and put it on CeeCee for a test drive. What I like about this atty is the top airflow holes so an over squonker like me may benefit.

Great flavour and so far no juice leaks from over squonking... also pretty good cloud production and very similar to the Stumpie... It's smaller than the Stumpie (well shorter in height). 22mm diameter.

But man on man is it noisy! Brilliant vape but the noise and sometimes whistle is gonna be really annoying. Time will tell... will give it a full go today!

Thump 002.JPG Thump 003.JPG

Close off one of the air holes a bit it will reduce the whistle. Also shorter tip maybe. I'd give Thump 10/10 if it had the same deck/posts as a Stumpy. And if the engraving was underneath!

Close off one of the air holes a bit it will reduce the whistle. Also shorter tip maybe. I'd give Thump 10/10 if it had the same deck/posts as a Stumpy. And if the engraving was underneath!

Will try that later thanks @chamberlane! Absolutely loving the Manta right now! :rock:

I just tried it with a different drip tip and closed it off slightly and bingo! Thanks that makes a MASSIVE difference! :)

Back