The Vape Guy - Handmade drip tips

Hacking away at a chunk of resin... hmmm

IMG_2742.JPG

The bore on this one might get a little bigger, seems a bit tight at the moment. :D

Is that the goon mtl tip style? :D

Amazing work and craft. I see we have competition for @hands made tips.

Good luck with the new venture in your business.:campeon:
MTL Goon tips are entirely possible, if you so choose :)

I don't know if I'd call it competition, more like complimentary. @hands does excellent work and has been at it for a while longer than I have and being in the trade that he is there are things he can do that I can't.

Just having some fun, but luck is always welcome ;)

I've been playing :)

View attachment 113370

I have so many tanks and drippers that I enjoy, most come with goon or 810 drip tips with 510 adapters. While I do enjoy my 510 tips I just find the goons easier because I'm not really a fan of adapters, but the flip side is that the standard goon tips are just too big and most encourage your lips to touch a pretty warm piece of metal. So I decided to make a tip that fits the bigger openings but has the comfort of a 510 tip.

This has turned out pretty well for me because I really enjoy creating things, I find it calming and it's a way for me to unwind. Each of these tips is completely hand made, no CNC equipment is used, all the tips are finished off by hand and polished to a glasslike shine without any of those nasty clear coats that the mass produced resin tips are sporting these days. I don't use jigs or templates, each is unique, each is a piece of art.

Here's a video of the tip pictured above being created, the video has of course been shortened as it took considerably longer than 7 minutes to make ;)

Thanks goes to @Bumblebabe for shooting the footage and editing it, dankie babe ;)

@BumbleBee That is utterly gorgeous! You are a man of many talents!!!!

Those look great @BumbleBee ! I think I may need a Moon Rock in the traditional shape.

But don't turn it yet, I'll need to find a dripper for it to live on first!

Those look great @BumbleBee ! I think I may need a Moon Rock in the traditional shape.

But don't turn it yet, I'll need to find a dripper for it to live on first!
I think I may just turn one or two of those at some point anyway, I'm so impressed with how this resin comes alive, it almost looks like flowing liquid metal :)

I think I may just turn one or two of those at some point anyway, I'm so impressed with how this resin comes alive, it almost looks like flowing liquid metal :)
I think it would look great sitting on the top of my SS Sicario!

That sounds like a plan :)

So how about a pic of the red one then? :nerd:
I'm waiting for the mod to arrive so I can get a pic of the full setup!

And by mod I mean Rob... It went to his place and he's on holiday! ;(

Back