The Vape Guy - Just some stuff that goes on here...

Marvellous to read this thread
Whenever it lights up I am there like a bear @BumbleBee !
I love reading what you're up to next and seeing the passion behind it all

@Bumblebabe - congrats on the new green mod! Wow, impressive.
All the best for your vaping journey and wishing you well!!!

Marvellous to read this thread
Whenever it lights up I am there like a bear @BumbleBee !
I love reading what you're up to next and seeing the passion behind it all

@Bumblebabe - congrats on the new green mod! Wow, impressive.
All the best for your vaping journey and wishing you well!!!

Awe thank you @Silver ;-)
Took the big cold turkey plunge and loving it :D

Comes down to practice what you preach, teaching people to let go of bad eating habits while you're a smoker hmmm :rolleyes:
Very proud and determined yeah!!! :D

Awe thank you @Silver ;-)
Took the big cold turkey plunge and loving it :D

Comes down to practice what you preach, teaching people to let go of bad eating habits while you're a smoker hmmm :rolleyes:
Very proud and determined yeah!!! :D

Go for it!
You have no excuse given you have an encyclopedia of knowledge and a vaping expert by your side!!

This is my kinda clue! Not subtle at all! I guess you have as much difficulty reading your wife as I do mine!

Handmade drip tips?!

This is my kinda clue! Not subtle at all! I guess you have as much difficulty reading your wife as I do mine!

Handmade drip tips?!
Clearly you haven't been married long enough, that skill will develop, eventually :p

And yes, handmade drip tips :D

I've been messing around with the new Geekvape Athena squonker, nice little mod, build quality is great, it's small. But, it hasn't taken top spot over the Coppervape BF for me. I'm not a fan of all the sharp corners on the Athena, the Coppervape is so much more comfortable. I've had no issues with the Athena, it's a hard hitter that doesn't tear up your battery wraps, and the sliding lock switch works just fine.

squonkers1.jpg

I would however love to know why Geekvape has decided to print their logo upside-down

23602237_10214351079952377_73347896_n.jpg

I've been messing around with the new Geekvape Athena squonker, nice little mod, build quality is great, it's small. But, it hasn't taken top spot over the Coppervape BF for me. I'm not a fan of all the sharp corners on the Athena, the Coppervape is so much more comfortable. I've had no issues with the Athena, it's a hard hitter that doesn't tear up your battery wraps, and the sliding lock switch works just fine.

View attachment 113318

I would however love to know why Geekvape has decided to print their logo upside-down

View attachment 113321
Well spotted @BumbleBee !

Maybe it's the right way up when you're vaping it and looking down on your mod?!

The McFly 14mm BF RDA arrived today, so an old friend came out to see what was happening :)

IMG_2304.jpg

Back