The Vape Guy - Just some stuff that goes on here...

One of my new toys, yes it was vapemail day :D

18302481_10212667568425641_379708617_n.jpg 18280332_10212667567465617_1754534321_n.jpg 18309049_10212667567505618_334620959_n.jpg

This thing is quite impressive, I'm really enjoying it. The flavour that these new Aries Pro coils produce is pretty good, with tons of airflow! Oh and that screen is MASSIVE!

Colour scheme is right up your alley! I have to say that is actually a pretty mean-looking little piece of kit! :eek:

Colour scheme is right up your alley! I have to say that is actually a pretty mean-looking little piece of kit! :eek:
This is SO my colour :D

It actually feels smaller than the old Evic Mini, this guy is a 25mm :eek:

This is SO my colour :D

It actually feels smaller than the old Evic Mini, this guy is a 25mm :eek:
It looks smaller than the Evic too, and even though that tank is massive on there I think with the lines and stuff it actually comes off pretty well. Kinda like a box / pen-style hybrid! :-D

Here are some side by side pics with the Evic Mini

IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1445.JPG

This screen is amazing, it really has to be seen to be believed

Evic_Primo_Mini_Screen.jpg

This is the Pico 25 kit that @Bumblebabe started with, she's really enjoying it and has already clocked up 4700 puffs on the first HW1 coil that came pre-installed, it's still going strong without any signs of fading.

IMG_2215.JPG

My Purple T-Priv is providing the mood lighting while we enjoy a crackling fire on the porch on a nice chilly winter evening :)

Love the photo and the description @BumbleBee !
Lekker man

Well I guess I couldn't avoid this forever, I'm a RTA vaper but do have a dripper or two that get used from time to time. I just prefer the convenience of a tank and just couldn't grasp why a squishy bottle attached to a messy RDA was a good idea. Now that I've tried squonking for the first time I still don't understand this craze, but for some weird reason I can't put this thing down. I've finally found a setup that @Oupa's VM4 Reserve just shines in. What is this weirdness!? :wondering: :O

IMG_2538.JPG

This Coppervape BF is amazing, this small chunk of brass is so solid and heavy. Now I just need a matchy RDA, and I need to figure out how to get rid of that gap o_O

Well I guess I couldn't avoid this forever, I'm a RTA vaper but do have a dripper or two that get used from time to time. I just prefer the convenience of a tank and just couldn't grasp why a squishy bottle attached to a messy RDA was a good idea. Now that I've tried squonking for the first time I still don't understand this craze, but for some weird reason I can't put this thing down. I've finally found a setup that @Oupa's VM4 Reserve just shines in. What is this weirdness!? :wondering: :O

View attachment 107338

This Coppervape BF is amazing, this small chunk of brass is so solid and heavy. Now I just need a matchy RDA, and I need to figure out how to get rid of that gap o_O
Almost every atty has "that gap" on there - I made a small "spacer" (basically a mod protector), that eliminates that - just a thin piece of poly whatever, cut to size all round;)

Almost every atty has "that gap" on there - I made a small "spacer" (basically a mod protector), that eliminates that - just a thin piece of poly whatever, cut to size all round;)
I'm wondering if that gap isn't perhaps intended as a way to reduce heat transfer to the mod from the atty. I guess a plastic spacer would fill the gap without conducting heat, although it's just an aesthetic niggle, the atty is solidly in there and doesn't move at all.

I'm wondering if that gap isn't perhaps intended as a way to reduce heat transfer to the mod from the atty. I guess a plastic spacer would fill the gap without conducting heat, although it's just an aesthetic niggle, the atty is solidly in there and doesn't move at all.
Somehow my Hadaly never gets that hot at the base (darn, one needs to be careful what you say to not have your post end up on "that thread"o_O), but a wee piece of heat resistant silicon or a genuine mod protector would do perfectly, and still protect brilliantly against heat transfer.
And you're so right, these little devices are amazing!

View attachment 107338

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Coppervape BF. I will hopefully be picking mine up next week (with any luck) as my first squonker :)

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Coppervape BF. I will hopefully be picking mine up next week (with any luck) as my first squonker :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, such a simple design that just works. Just don't pick it up by the atty, the top part is held on by 2 magnets, brass is heavy, you see where this is going? The aluminium ones are considerably lighter though.

Somehow my Hadaly never gets that hot at the base (darn, one needs to be careful what you say to not have your post end up on "that thread"o_O), but a wee piece of heat resistant silicon or a genuine mod protector would do perfectly, and still protect brilliantly against heat transfer.
And you're so right, these little devices are amazing!
The cap on the Icon gets fairly warm, hence the tall resin drip tip, Im running a dual 0.2ohm build with the airflow halfway open. I have a gold Pulse on the way, I'll probably chuck in a spacer or two in there if it has the same gap. Not too stressed about the purple Icon as it usually lives on the orange VTC Mini.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, such a simple design that just works. Just don't pick it up by the atty, the top part is held on by 2 magnets, brass is heavy, you see where this is going? The aluminium ones are considerably lighter though.
I'm getting the aluminium version so hopefully I won't have incidents but thanks nonetheless for the heads up.
I saw the magnets and thought I might have to be a bit cautious with it :)

I wouldn't mind having a brass one as well (just funny, Coppervape makes brass mods, not copper:mm:).
But that is something for next time we visit, and hopefully you'll have stock (and contacts for a good divorce lawyer:giggle:)

I wouldn't mind having a brass one as well (just funny, Coppervape makes brass mods, not copper:mm:).
But that is something for next time we visit, and hopefully you'll have stock (and contacts for a good divorce lawyer:giggle:)
My first choice would have been a copper mod but the brass isn't bad at all. If you can give me some advance warning that you're coming then I'll try to make sure I have what you need. A councillor is worth so much more than a divorce lawyer ;)

Yay! New toys! :aaaaa:

22052447_10213978714923484_1978479555_n.jpg

The Mesh RDA looks pretty interesting, I just have to try this. The Gold Pulse 24 RDA is for my Brass Coppervape BF mod and then I've managed to get my hands on the new Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA which according to the reviews I've seen is supposed to be pretty awesome, we'll see :)

...and then the wife walked in to the shop this morning while we were unpacking the new toys, she spotted the shockingly green RX Gen3 and wouldn't let it go. She wanted more battery life than the Pico 25 but didn't want a huge box mod. It amazes me how you can get 300W out of something this small, and yes, you can fit three 18650 batteries in there :eek:

22052436_10213978724563725_2090493878_n.jpg

...and then the wife walked in to the shop this morning while we were unpacking the new toys, she spotted the shockingly green RX Gen3 and wouldn't let it go. She wanted more battery life than the Pico 25 but didn't want a huge box mod. It amazes me how you can get 300W out of something this small, and yes, you can fit three 18650 batteries in there :eek:

View attachment 108294
And that Green! Absolutely stunning :h:
You know what they say bud: Happy wife ... poor @BumbleBee :p

And that Green! Absolutely stunning :h:
You know what they say bud: Happy wife ... poor @BumbleBee :p
That green is crazy :D

I think I'm one of those weird exceptions, if @Bumblebabe wants, she gets, and I'm genuinely all to happy to provide. She's always supported everything I've done, she's only 53 days into her vaping journey and I'll do anything I can to make sure it is as smooth as possible :p

I think I'm one of those weird exceptions, if @Bumblebabe wants, she gets, and I'm genuinely all to happy to provide. She's always supported everything I've done, she's only 53 days into her vaping journey and I'll do anything I can to make sure it is as smooth as possible :p
oh yes, and now I get to say that my badass wife is rocking a 300W setup :pesas:

:D

I was just teasing :) I'm really happy to hear she is enjoying her vaping journey. And that is indeed one badass mod for the 2nd month of vaping. Congrats @Bumblebabe!! :D
Sounds like you two make a rocking team!

I was just teasing :) I'm really happy to hear she is enjoying her vaping journey. And that is indeed one badass mod for the 2nd month of vaping. Congrats @Bumblebabe!! :D
Sounds like you two make a rocking team!
I know you were just teasing ;)

We do indeed make quite a team, I know this sounds incredibly cliche but she completes me :angel:

Back