The Vape Guy - Unique New Flavour coming soon...

Pumpkin Pie will most definitely be at VapeCon, from 0mg all the way through to 18mg :D
I'm really looking forward to giving this a try. I keep thinking this can't be a good vape. I'm completely open to be proven wrong though! :D

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to giving this a try. I keep thinking this can't be a good vape. I'm completely open to be proven wrong though! :D
Whenever I introduced this flavour to someone while we were testing this, I usually got the same expression, you know the one with the single raised eyebrow. This was followed by a debate about whether or not I could have my mod back or why on earth I couldn't at least give them a tankful :p

You don't know until you've tried it ;)

Whenever I introduced this flavour to someone while we were testing this, I usually got the same expression, you know the one with the single raised eyebrow. This was followed by a debate about whether or not I could have my mod back or why on earth I couldn't at least give them a tankful :p

You don't know until you've tried it ;)
You will have a stand at Vapecon, yes?
I shall come raise a single eyebrow at you ... and most likely walk away with a bottle of this stuff.

I shall come raise a single eyebrow at you ... and most likely walk away with a bottle of this stuff.
I'll have a stand at S12, the whole juice family will be there for testing :)

So I popped by to raise an eyebrow at @BumbleBee and his Pumpkin Pie.
It was an interesting experience but personally not my flavor.
He did however point me in the direction of his Milk Tart. Instant buy. Man this stuff is too good!
Oh and he also agreed that everyone needs a Noisy Cricket and promptly sold me his last unit :p
Thanks @BumbleBee, was great to meet you :D Thanks for the cap btw!

So I popped by to raise an eyebrow at @BumbleBee and his Pumpkin Pie.
It was an interesting experience but personally not my flavor.
He did however point me in the direction of his Milk Tart. Instant buy. Man this stuff is too good!
Oh and he also agreed that everyone needs a Noisy Cricket and promptly sold me his last unit :p
Thanks @BumbleBee, was great to meet you :D Thanks for the cap btw!

The Milk Tart is awesome. I buy every chance I get.

I now have Milk Tart and Pumpkin Pie - an Honour and a Privilege to meet you and shake you hand @BumbleBee - My goods were spot on and on the button.

So much was going on and I would of enjoyed spending some more time with you - anyway - you are a special chap and I enjoyed dealing with you. ;););):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those Caps - every pic upload onto the forum by the different Forumites - since yesterday - have all got an awesome Black and Orange The Vape Guy Cap in their pics - that is a very cool cap @BumbleBee - sorry I missed one.

Best Best Regards - hope you and your colleagues/Family arrived safely at home and chat soon.

Last edited:
This stuff is great, that's all I can say without sounding wanky. It really is a unique profile and I am stoked that I picked up a bottle.

Back