The Vape Guy - What's New

Cant wait for it. I'm at home, it's going to my work. Hopefully my messenger can deliver to me with some other mail that should have been delivered by now.:D
Let hope it all works out, nobody likes unattended vapemail :)

Okay so I've ordered and paid for an F4 with a Steam crave and 4 batts. Hope you'll be kind enough to gift me a drip tip ;-)

@BumbleBee

That's an epic setup, you're going to love it. :D

So, what did you have in mind regarding the drip tip?

I'd love a bumbletip of any sort! But they are expensive so I'd also be super stoked with a blue vandy vape frosted tip!

You rock @BumbleBee !

:aaaaa:
Just adding to the excitement. I won't be able to sleep! So many thanks to you!:inlove:

Hi @BumbleBee
All sorted - well the lady at the bank said it was.
Whilst there they (absa) did the EFT to you, I have sent a scanned copy to you.

Having slept on this sim card swap thing - What I would like to know how did absa know I had swapped my sim card, I still have the same cell number and I didn't tell them. ?????

:)
Dave

Hi @BumbleBee
All sorted - well the lady at the bank said it was.
Whilst there they (absa) did the EFT to you, I have sent a scanned copy to you.

Having slept on this sim card swap thing - What I would like to know how did absa know I had swapped my sim card, I still have the same cell number and I didn't tell them. ?????

:)
Dave
Your order is on it's way @DaveH :)

and...

batman-is-always-watching-always-watching.jpg

Package is on the way!

Whoop! Whoop!

Tomorrow and Wednesday are Vape mail day :p

Hi @BumbleBee - any progress on this new colour we chatted about - and I’m still pondering that beautiful Orange Drip Tip You put on your Dead Rabbit RDA :D:D
Haha, thanks @Max, but unfortunately my sixth sense doesn't allow for peeking inside sealed boxes, there's a whole other word for people that do that kinda stuff :think::giggle:

I did get a new resin that I think you might like though ;)

That Orange @BumbleBee is Frikken Amazing - do you still have that particular orange resin available :aplastao::aplastao:

I think I bought the last one, if you are referring to the caramel 001 drip tip?

@BumbleBee it can go to Max if you don't have any in stock, I can wait. :)

Back