The Vaping Face Mask thread!

2020-05-28 13.44.48.jpg
Man it is cold in Cape Town today!
And one without my "hat":)
2020-05-28 13.43.36.jpg

Was tongue in cheek, not much vapour just n little flavour comming through. Not recommended at all... :--P
Nah youre actually on to something. Im gonna try it. Its almost worked with a slice of cake the other day when I forgot to take off my mask.

Nah youre actually on to something. Im gonna try it. Its almost worked with a slice of cake the other day when I forgot to take off my mask.

Careful, I blistered the inside of my lip today doing a long inhale through that mask. The mask itself makes a very hot wet spot right on your mouth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bosveld horing? I remember one of those the last time my wife and I spent 8 hours in a bowhunting blind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha. In the middle of mating season. (Lion King - In the jungle chores playing in the background)

Supported Friend of the Rottweiler, Rescue and Re-home by getting 2 of these masks. Funds raised went to the operation cost of one of the dogs in their care

11faf14aab2f82532e748c22e4668747.jpg
c47aa3994a4e411da4d5d54ffe68d738.jpg

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Supported Friend of the Rottweiler, Rescue and Re-home by getting 2 of these masks. Funds raised went to the operation cost of one of the dogs in their care

11faf14aab2f82532e748c22e4668747.jpg
c47aa3994a4e411da4d5d54ffe68d738.jpg

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
Where can I order one of those ?

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Where can I order one of those ?

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Pulled from their facebook page -

ROTTIE MASKS & BUFFS
The runners love them,
The cyclists rely on them,
The crossfitters ever recommend them.
Uber drivers enjoy the reactions they get from clients, and our masks have even appeared in the deeds office this week, the magistrates court (yes really) and in an Advocate’s chambers.....
R150 per mask or buff.
You will not find a comfier mask.
Your purchase supports a dog in our care.
Courier R99 2-3 working days to ANYWHERE IN SA
Please support us
2764.png

ORDER BY EMAILING
info@rottierescueSA.co.za
Stock in hand.

EDIT - Added the link to their FB Page and the posted story + pic of the doggo that I supported.

https://www.facebook.com/rottierescuesa

Friend of the Rottweiler Rescue & Re-home South Africa
is at
Craig View Veterinary Clinic

April 25 · Boksburg ·

Rottie Face Masks on sale for Sheena’s surgery
You may not know Sheena’s story, she was a guard dog who has was injured on site whilst working and kept in a cage for most of her life.
She is finally able to receive surgery for her injury which is going to be a costly exercise.
This could could not have come at a worst time for us during COVID-19 but due to her young age, friendly and stable temperament and good hips and elbows we believe she is worthy of this surgery.
We have these masks and buffs made from spandex which has a full sublimated print making it stretchable and very comfortable mask made for us for Sheena’s vet bill (head part is elastic and bottom is adjustable ties) and the fabric weight and filter has been approved as per regulations. It is fully washable.
94270785_1986836038115571_6081706229808234496_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back