The Vaping Scumbags

There is also the angle that banning cigarette sales online not only closes the minors loophole but also reduces the visibility and accessibility of the product generally, and that banning vaping online serves the same goal. We'll talk about that when we get to the marketing ban.

Not sure if you really care for my opinion but for what it's worth, your last show was well structured, and well presented. The content was sound and factual. good work and thank you

Wuddup Vape Naysh, the new show is out - in this show we had VPA join us to zoom in on the pending regulation around vaping / smoking in public. Hope you enjoy the show. Also remember to leave a comment around your thoughts if we should be vaping in public!

Wuddup Vape Naysh, the new show is out - in this show we had VPA join us to zoom in on the pending regulation around vaping / smoking in public. Hope you enjoy the show. Also remember to leave a comment around your thoughts if we should be vaping in public!

Thanks @Chukin'Vape
Will definitely be watching this when I get a chance
Just working furiously on a few VapeCon things this morning...

Well done! You have most certainly won me over with what you guys are doing. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hope this makes a difference getting the message out there
5ce92e7aede93e30f74c70e5f242da73.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAT :eek: - In a shocking turn of events. hahahaha. Thanks so much for the share @zandernwn, this was really unexpected. Also thanks for the comments, and the support.
Well done. The content was accurate, responsible and engaging and can make a huge difference in how vaping is perceived by the public.

I was very excited when I watched this and I really think it was a stellar presentation.

Keep it up! You certainly have our full support going forward.

It was a good video @Chukin'Vape
Thanks to you and @RichJB for doing this
Your guests were also very good - Thembi and Fidel
Makes one feel a little more comfortable about the issues when one listens to detailed discussion about them and the complexities surrounding them.

Looking forward to following this topic going forward

Tsup Vape Naysh - the new mixers review video is out, and in this video we take a look at one of South Africa's finest mixers Method1 aka Joel aka the other Phil Collins, also the creator of Mr Hardwicks - an extremely popular commercial e liquid brand here in SA. Richard & I mixed up 3 recipes, and talk about them in more detail. Go check it out -

Enjoyable to watch. Thank you guys.

Seeing your audience, would doing a critique/discussion of a recipe created and posted by an Ecigssa member be something you might consider? Asking permission from the member for the sake of courtesy. Was just wondering.

Liked to see the recipe under discussion shown on the screen. Maybe just add the name at the top - could not catch the name of the last recipe from @RichJB's enunciation. Still waiting for one of your masterpieces to be posted @RichJB - one must have done steeping by now :D;).

Last edited:
Enjoyable to watch. Thank you guys.

Seeing your audience, would doing a critique/discussion of a recipe created and posted by an Ecigssa member be something you might consider? Asking permission from the member for the sake of courtesy. Was just wondering.

Liked to see the recipe under discussion shown on the screen. Maybe just add the name at the top - could not catch the name of the last recipe from @RichJB's enunciation. Still waiting for one of your masterpieces to be posted @RichJB - one must have done steeping by now :D;).

Hi @Andre - first of all thanks for watching the show, and the positive feedback. I'll add the recipes names in the next show. We mixed up - She's a Peach, Led Zeppola & French Fellow .

We are always open to critique / review recipes, for the show we look for a body of work - this just helps add more information in a single episode. So if there is a body of work, and its publicly available - we can definitely consider it for the show. If its only one recipe, then we will still be willing to critique it, but it's best to then just post the recipe in this thread - so that we can have a discussion around it.

In this episode myself and Richard have a look at the Bill, and discuss how banning Advertising, Promotion and sponsorship - will affect vaping? Go check it out, you need to know the impact!

In this episode of Mixer Reviews we look at some of Silky's work, I mix up Lemonade Tropics - and Richard mixes up French Toast & Buttermilk Pie. One of these recipes got a 5 star rating - go check it out.

Back