The wishing you a wonderful weekend thread

Top-30-most-funny-Quotes-Funniest.jpg

Nice family weekend, my sister and her family and my mom came to visit. My cousin and some other friends joining us later. Today is going to be a good day! Wishing all Forumites and their families a wonderful weekend!

Have a good weekend folks. It nice and wet in Cape Town today so I'm mostly indoors today and loving it.

Have a wonderful weekend to all

Hope your weekend is filled with happiness , tasty chocolates , fabulous vapes, good friends and family.

Oh and chips of course ;-)

Thanks to all and hope everyone has a great weekend. Here in Port Elizabeth we have a wiiiiindy day so better inside. Love any and all weather rain, sun, snow not that it ever snows but yes wind no no not a big fan.

Like last weekend a local lockdown here and the weekend started with Forest losing yet again on Friday night so bah humbug to your wonderful weekends, only joking have a good one!:beer-toast1:

Thanks to all and hope everyone has a great weekend. Here in Port Elizabeth we have a wiiiiindy day so better inside. Love any and all weather rain, sun, snow not that it ever snows but yes wind no no not a big fan.
When I grew up in the PE area i thought the wind was bad, but i only realized the West Coast was worse when i moved.. lol

May your weekend be filled with clouds (not the ones in the sky)! More like the ones you chuck or next to the braai!

Great weekend in the making - beer in fridge, garden watered , pool primed, need to do some shopping and then...
Saturday-Cartoon-Memes-400x400.jpg

Time to end this weekend, hope everyone had a lekker one!
"Staan Rib" coming along, the men are babysitting and the women are having their best time in the pool. Cheers ECIGSSA family!

Back