There is no caption for this!

You kidding right. I really struggled to read this seriously, I evening giggled a few times.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

lol! This is insane!

I hope this dude is joking :p if not, then he is tripping balls :D :giggle:

I'm not cona say anything, just shaik my head. There is a name for people like that. Amazing, :lipssealed: I'm in shock.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bwhahahahahaha these people are absolute hypocrites!!!!! God wants us to smoke analogues, God loves the big cigarette companies????? really!!!!!!! and how's that penis driptip???? seriously, at what novelty shop did he go scratch that out??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are a woman "sucking hard enough on a big dildo shaped device so that vapour comes out" also gay, same as the men? and what about box mods? wow didn't know that vaping was such an evil invention :eek::eek::eek: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!! :censored::censored::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

I feel like trolling them :p Playing along a bit and then boom posting pictures of me vaping saying that the devil caught me

That was quite a funny read. Dunno why but it makes me ask when we will see the vibrating mod, some of the mods of today are just a bit phallic after all.

Awe, I am sorry :( I do prefer to laugh along with it tho :) I think the entire site was setup to mock the Westboro Baptist guys ... if I recall correctly.

Back