Things to do during loadshedding

0:00 to 6:30 for load shedding? And still no power... This is ridiculous, they are getting worse with the management...

Oh by the way, the township still had power, specially as it's free power for them while we paying customers have to suffer

Oh by the way, the township still had power, specially as it's free power for them while we paying customers have to suffer

Wait I’m confused, are you really surprised or just stating the obvious?

Wait I’m confused, are you really surprised or just stating the obvious?
Just stating the obvious.

And my mom passed a message to me that the farm group also reported a fault too top of that. Oh my, these incompetent electrical workers... Things are not what it used to be in the old days, not citing racism but citing workmanship quality. Everything's cheap these days and not done very well.

Which reminds me, a couple of years ago, there was this local councillor that I barely knew. I contacted him about some stuff to do with the municipality and he was very nice. A month later, he was killed by a live line that was left out in the open and not done properly by an Eskom worker. Goes to show you the country is going to the dogs now.

Just stating the obvious.

And my mom passed a message to me that the farm group also reported a fault too top of that. Oh my, these incompetent electrical workers... Things are not what it used to be in the old days, not citing racism but citing workmanship quality. Everything's cheap these days and not done very well.

Which reminds me, a couple of years ago, there was this local councillor that I barely knew. I contacted him about some stuff to do with the municipality and he was very nice. A month later, he was killed by a live line that was left out in the open and not done properly by an Eskom worker. Goes to show you the country is going to the dogs now.

Cant be racist if your stating the truth

I doubt it as I don't read Oppenheimer. It was either a movie or TV series. I'm thinking either Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor or an episode on Criminal Minds
Criminal minds is likely. I was just referring to the Most likely.

So the wife's 40th is coming up this weekend and party theme is Glow in The Dark, pretty apt for the circumstances So while we are enjoying the darkness courtesy of Eskom, she wants to show off the glow in the dark party claws that we're installed today. 20181206_193810.jpg

Back