Things to do during loadshedding

23ce5a7dc3c6048b793b19a8af13b4c1.jpg

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

After thunderstorm the whole centurions power was off this morning. So I experimented a bit while family is shopping. Wnat to build a low watt build to see how long the single 18650 can go, and even if it make difference on juice consumpsion.
So have N80 32ga, but that is a bit thin to roll coil, or rather to screw that little wire down is a bit tricky. So decided to make a twisted wire from the 32ga.
Only problem no power. Improvise, apple pealer
IMG-20181208-WA0000.jpg
Ok so then made a seperated 3mm coil, 10wraps, with the twisted 32ga. Comes to 2,15ohm in the Wasp nano.
IMG-20181208-WA0001.jpg
Ok so vaping between 15 and 23watts, depending on juice. Flavour is a bit muted, but that is compared to the wasp that has great flavour, so still ok flavour. Clouds supprisingly still good. Flavour is still better than a 0.2ohm, 100watts, dual coil build on that pos wotofo troll.
Filled the squonk bottle and new battery at 9am. Battery still showing full, juice is a bout 3/4 full with mostly vaping the whole 2hours

I wrapped Christmas presents. Yes i got them early to avoid the Christmas rush in town.

And now to do some crocheting on a blanket for my sister who is living in Australia

Ditto I would get it for my sis in law, they got a baby of 2 months old. It'll come handy during load shedding
I only discovered adult flushable wet wipes after we had our first child. Wet wipes get my vote for my own personal use.

I only discovered adult flushable wet wipes after we had our first child. Wet wipes get my vote for my own personal use.
Same here, not that I had any kids. I grew up with wet wipes as my sister got them as a baby but when we still had Jimmy the sausage nut, I found that Jimmy preferred them over toilet paper to clean his ears. He used to fight me til I got him to try them and loved every minute of it - all that pampering and a treat afterwards for being good.

Will do and come back to you with a detailed report

I always thought those were just for wiping hands and stuff now i know its for hands and butts.

I want to say pics or it didn't happen but in this case no pics please! We will believe you.

Need some of that glow in the dark toilet paper as the lord of darkness is paying us a visit.

Strange though as EskomsePush says we should have lights, and they are reasonably accurate. Or is this another local f/up.

Will do and come back to you with a detailed report

I always thought those were just for wiping hands and stuff now i know its for hands and butts.
Use water like the entire 1.3 billion people in India. Going to India for a few weeks, I will make sure they read this thread for a good laugh

Sent from aPhone

Back