This Guys An A$$!!

I doubt that could be considered vaping - much closer to smoking! You can just imagine how this is going to end ...

omg! this guy is going to OD on nicotine! might as well get one of those concert foggers and dump the liquid in for all to enjoy.

I doubt that could be considered vaping - much closer to smoking! You can just imagine how this is going to end ...
It's gonna end with him blowing up. Lol

I giggled when he was coughing :p

Who vapes at 0.03 ohms? :eek:

WTF?!? Stacked at 0.03...that's more than 2000 Watts :eek:
Pulling more than 200A from batteries rated at 64A.
Common sense not so common with this one

This guy will wipe himself off the planet, Just be patient

He did almost off himself. Not sure about the sequence of the 2 vids, but another 'entertaining' living on the edge vid posted in a similar thread :
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/mod-explosion-at-a-vape-meet.4540/#post-103253

Just a nice 'hands-on' demo on why you should learn to use a calculator before you are old enough to vape.

This was mentioned elsewhere as a vaping rule : If you need a towel to hold your mod 'cause it's too hot, you are definitely doing something wrong.

This guy seems to now be doing it for the attention.
When you have the likes of Grimm Green and P. Basardo telling you that you are an ass-hat and don't stop, then you are an idiot. Fortunately it is really easy to flag something as dangerous.

Scary part is the newbies that would come across his videos and attempt hthis reckless behaviour, also made a battery explode if you watch the other vid, plus he sounds annoying

Back