This sucks!

RynoP

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Got a stomach bug on monday.

From there on I cant vape!
any flavour makes me :MEEH:

tried fruity, desert, tobacco flavour and nothing works!
So for now i qm a bit off vaping

Got a stomach bug on monday.

From there on I cant vape!
any flavour makes me :MEEH:

tried fruity, desert, tobacco flavour and nothing works!
So for now i qm a bit off vaping

Sorry to bud that must suck.
You tried vaping just VG brother?

no havent. tried different nic and vp/vg ratios also.

I luckily havent had polony but did google for symptoms :rofl: was the worst flu like body pains I have had in my life

Its like your worst midlife crisis jangover times 100.

I luckily havent had polony but did google for symptoms :rofl: was the worst flu like body pains I have had in my life

If u DIY i would suggest upping VG and halving the nic. What i usually do when feeling ill, is that i switch to a menthol/ice flavour. For me it calms the stomach. And anything sweet makes me feel worse

Thanx. but i never done a diy yet so that isnt possible.

maybe I will just go buy icepick in 0mg and check if it helps

And FYI, the best cure for a stomach bug is grated peeled apple. After grating, leave it until it turns brown. Works better than any stomach meds ive tried

That sucks man, that really sucks!
That sucks dead man's piles till the blood oozes out, lets it dry and then chews on the crust...

Did you eat polony?

That reminds me, I have a contact for Vienna's, R50 bucks for 10 Kilo's. Any takers? LOL.

Apologies, Cheers!

haha I will share those viennas will all you guys. hot dogs and a vape meet at my house?

I had the same thing a few weeks back, I vapes tonix peppermint sweets 3mg and had Stoney by the litres!

haha I will share those viennas will all you guys. hot dogs and a vape meet at my house?
Jokes aside, just had my first meal since Wednesday evening. Was not "lekka" all of yesterday and spent the night with some memorable cramps. A bit tense at the moment, hoping they do not return now after eating.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanx. but i never done a diy yet so that isnt possible.

maybe I will just go buy icepick in 0mg and check if it helps
Where in pta are you. Can quickly mix up a plain 70/30 mix with some nic in the morning and drop it off.

Back