Throat Punch ~ New Stock

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_14.jpg

New Stock ~ In the mood for an absolute flavour monster? The Billow V2.5 25 RTA by EHPro and Eciggity has the same unique exterior design as the Billow V2, but with major improvements to its overall functionality.

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.
How many of these do you have because i really need one but can only buy later this month? dont want them to sell out

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_16.jpg

New Stock ~ Help yourself to a sticky, hazelnut and maple syrup pudding - hot from the oven - sprinkled with brown sugar and layered with delicious custard. Lustre by Nostalgia now available.

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

@Throat Punch Guys, are you getting by any slight 0.1% chance Gold Plated Apocalypse Gen 2 RDA (99USD) or The Spartan by Vapor Modified (275USD) , I am sure more people will be interested in these.

@Throat Punch Guys, are you getting by any slight 0.1% chance Gold Plated Apocalypse Gen 2 RDA (99USD) or The Spartan by Vapor Modified (275USD) , I am sure more people will be interested in these.

@Migs thanks for your interest! Still waiting on Vapor Modified to get back to me. Will follow up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for at least trying, It is a beast of a mech

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_18.jpg

New Stock ~ The M17 DNA 200 is the mod that started it all at Axis Vapes. These unique stabilised wood mods were created by looking at each individual component and selecting the highest quality pieces available. Completely hand-built in the USA, the M17 features a curved enclosure that is ergonomic and comfortable to hold. Next batch inbound early 2017.

I see they're sold out @Throat Punch . Could you please inform us if you get more stock?

BTW... I must say... your low prices are incredible! Well done!

Thanks

Still waiting on Vapor Modified Jake? Checking web page on the daily :p

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_19.jpg

New Stock ~ A limited first batch of the infamous Rig V3 Mechanical Mod and Terk 24 RDA by Vaping American Made Products have anchored.

Hey guys, I know you you just brought in the Ultem Hadaly Stubby Tip Top caps, but will you be bringing in more?? I was too slow!

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_20.jpg

New Stock ~ Featuring a dual 18650 powered Evolv DNA 250 chipset for a maximum power output of 166W, combined with Lost Vape's renowned chassis design and quality to present an affordable yet extremely beautiful device. The Therion DNA 166 Box Mod by Lost Vape now available.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_21.jpg

New Stock ~ One of the last quarter's most anticipated RDAs has hit our shores. Launching you to outer space, it's the CSMNT. 24 RDA by District F5VE and Mystery Mod Co. We were lucky to get our hands on a very limited amount of black units before Christmas, so grab yours now before they're gone. The next batch will only be available early 2017, which will include a stainless steel variant and accessories (sold seperately).

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_20.jpg

New Stock ~ Featuring a dual 18650 powered Evolv DNA 250 chipset for a maximum power output of 166W, combined with Lost Vape's renowned chassis design and quality to present an affordable yet extremely beautiful device. The Therion DNA 166 Box Mod by Lost Vape now available.

Hi when will you be getting more of these?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back