Throat Punch ~ New Stock

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_110.jpg

New Stock ~ The Titan range of unregulated devices are the first affordable electro-mechanical box mods designed by Silver Steam Vapor and machined by MastMods in the USA.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/silver-steam-vapor-titan-v2-series-mechanical-box-mod

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_111.jpg

New Stock ~ The VapinArchitect Arkon 20700 Mechanical Squonk Mod presents itself as a durable and sophisticated device, retaining remarkable aesthetics and power, making it a top choice in the unregulated squonking realm of the vaping industry.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/vapinarchitect-arkon-20700-mechanical-squonk-mod-throat-punch-limited-edition

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_111.jpg

New Stock ~ The VapinArchitect Arkon 20700 Mechanical Squonk Mod presents itself as a durable and sophisticated device, retaining remarkable aesthetics and power, making it a top choice in the unregulated squonking realm of the vaping industry.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/products/vapinarchitect-arkon-20700-mechanical-squonk-mod-throat-punch-limited-edition

Is there ones without the throat punch logo?

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_112.jpg

New Stock ~ The VapeAMP Rig Mechanical Squonk Mod presents itself as a well rounded and durable device, retaining remarkable all American made quality and power, making it a top contender in the unregulated squonking realm of the vaping industry.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock/products/vaping-american-made-products-rig-18650-20700-mechanical-squonk-mod

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_114.jpg

To all our customers, wishing you a Rockin' Christmas and a Vape Happy New Year! Kindly note that we will be taking a break from tomorrow until 8 January. Last minute orders placed before 8:00 tomorrow morning will be sent out. Orders placed thereafter will only ship on the 8th of January. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/all-new-stock

Enjoy thr break @Throat Punch
Thank you for keeping us entertained and on tenterhooks with you late night posts of such awesome gear over the year! Your posts in this thread have generated a fair amount of Fomo on my side. Lol.

Enjoy thr break @Throat Punch
Thank you for keeping us entertained and on tenterhooks with you late night posts of such awesome gear over the year! Your posts in this thread have generated a fair amount of Fomo on my side. Lol.

Thank you @Silver! Stay tuned for more exciting developments in the new year. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and we'll cross paths again in 2018. All the best.

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_115.jpg

New Stock ~ O-Atty V2, the follow up to the global smash V1 brings everything we know and love about the original, whilst implementing a few minor refinements that enhance the user experience for single and/or dual coil users who love rich, thick flavour.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Odis%20Design

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_115.jpg

New Stock ~ O-Atty V2, the follow up to the global smash V1 brings everything we know and love about the original, whilst implementing a few minor refinements that enhance the user experience for single and/or dual coil users who love rich, thick flavour.

Link ~ www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Odis%20Design

Its about time for a new year post. Haha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

The O-atty v1 was a treat so can imagine the v2 is incredible!! Excercising a lot of restraint to not buy this!

I'm sure @Rob Fisher can put your minds to rest ;-) Been using mine for about two months and I absolutely adore it. It's definitely on par with the Haku and Flave 22 in terms of output - but with much more versatility in terms of the build deck which can be run in either single or dual micro coils. You really can't go wrong, especially for the price.

I'm sure @Rob Fisher can put your minds to rest ;-) Been using mine for about two months and I absolutely adore it. It's definitely on par with the Haku and Flave 22 in terms of output - but with much more versatility in terms of the build deck which can be run in either single or dual micro coils. You really can't go wrong, especially for the price.

I sure can! I love Odis products! :h:

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_117.jpg

New Stock ~ Similar to its predecessor, the Reload Four Post Bottom Feeding 24 RDA includes a bottom feeding pin and features the standard four single terminal posts and a new black anodized build deck and 810 drip tip design.

Link ~ https://www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Reload Vapor USA

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_116.jpg

New Stock ~ The Recoil Rebel With Squonk Post 25 RDA by Grimm Green x OhmBoy is the newest edition to the Recoil series, made of 304 stainless steel, durable coatings, and a gold plated brass 510 contact pin. The new colour variants also comes standard with the highly sought after squonk post and bottom feeding pin.

Link ~ https://www.throatpunch.co.za/collections/vendors?q=Grimm Green x Ohm Boy

Last edited:
Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_New_Stock_504x504_V1_121.jpg

New Stock ~ Entering the new generation of all in one systems and ultra portable kits with one of the first ceramic wicking materials utilised in their pod system, MLV's Phix Ultra Portable System brings one of the best flavour experiences in it's respective market segment.

Link ~ https://www.throatpunch.co.za/products/mlv-phix-ceramic-wick-ultra-portable-kit

Back