Thump RDA (bottom fed) (SOLD)

sjoat

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Thump RDA made BF by Tom@Catfish. Got it in August 2015, hasn't been used - brand new.

R1,350. (It was $109 excluding shipping from the US).

DSC_0235.jpg DSC_0236.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't come with a drip tip but I can throw in a black chuff style one (like the one pictured but black)

Dunno what you mean by 510 adapter - are you talking about the atomizer stand in the pic?

Included in the package will be atomizer, hex key, spare grubs, box

edit: I can use whichever shipping method the buyer prefers

Please follow the guidelines for Classifieds next time... it will avoid the confusion and subsequent irritations.

RULES FOR USING THE CLASSIFIEDS

1. When selling or trading your item(s) you need to include the following information:
  • Item being sold: full description, including version and if a clone, where applicable
  • Selling Price or what you want to trade for.
  • A picture of the actual item(s) Please do not use generic images from the web. Just a pic of the items for sale. Not a pic of all your vape gear!
  • Condition of the item(s), including damage and imperfections if any
  • Age of the item(s) being sold
  • Location of item(s)
  • Delivery/Collection Options
  • Reason(s) for selling or Trading
Please note that if your post does not contain this information it may be deleted by the Admin & Mod team.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/

Shipping's not included in the price, but I can deliver it anywhere in Durban + surrounding areas

**** my **** R1300!! ima quickly drown myself.

Is its worth the price of a Realeaux?

Could you do any better on the price?

I bumped it from R1,500 to R1,350. MAY bump it down again later on but not right now. What kinda price did you have in mind?

A bit less. You willing to do a trade With some Cash?

Back