Tight JFC SKYLINE

RenaldoRheeder

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I am so frustrated - build my Skyline last night with no problems, and vaped through a full tank. When I wanted to close the JFC to refill, it was extremely tight. Managed to eventually take it appart, lubricated everything properly with VG and put together, but she remains way too tight. My clone however works without a hitch. Any suggestions?

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Do you have any spare orings? The JFC may benefit from.a smaller oring. Also try lube the thread as well . E.g.unnamed (4).jpg

huh. expensive tank doesn't work as well as the supposedly inferior clone. go figure.

huh. expensive tank doesn't work as well as the supposedly inferior clone. go figure.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. I do have the clone and I have not had a day of hassles with it - that is why I bought the genuine. It is like trying a copy of some software and buying the package when you discover that it works for you. That is just my philosophy.

I have just been unfortunate.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. I do have the clone and I have not had a day of hassles with it - that is why I bought the genuine. It is like trying a copy of some software and buying the package when you discover that it works for you. That is just my philosophy.

I have just been unfortunate.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
I own the clone as well, I know a few people who also bought the authentic and had similar issues with the JFC

So here's a crazy idea. Use the clone's JFC knob on the authentic?

So I have just replaced a couple of o-rings and we are all happy again. Thanks to everyone that chipped in.

Funny though - none of the o-rings look worn or broken. Whatever - it works again - all that counts.

9236c7fc77ffd9f935c7521197cd45f5.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back