Tight JFC SKYLINE

@RenaldoRheeder

Reporting in a bit late...

Was going to say that I had a very similar problem with my Skyline on the first day
Have a look at this thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/silvers-esg-skyline-experience.t36844/

Mine was worse, I couldnt even move it. I didnt want to resort to using pliers or the like on my first day with my first high end device. So @RayDeny I think it was came to the rescue and advised me on the fridge and hot water trick to get it loose. That worked - then I lubed it up - and its worked ever since. It's still tighter than it should be - but it did loosen up over the months of use.

I believe that the maker of the Skyline came out with a slightly tighter o-ring which solved that problem.

I was also very frustrated and disappointed at the time. So I know exactly how you must have felt!

By the way, this thread got derailed slightly - into a starry potato theme! :giggle:
Made me laugh out loud. Lol.

@RenaldoRheeder

Reporting in a bit late...

Was going to say that I had a very similar problem with my Skyline on the first day
Have a look at this thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/silvers-esg-skyline-experience.t36844/

Mine was worse, I couldnt even move it. I didnt want to resort to using pliers or the like on my first day with my first high end device. So @RayDeny I think it was came to the rescue and advised me on the fridge and hot water trick to get it loose. That worked - then I lubed it up - and its worked ever since. It's still tighter than it should be - but it did loosen up over the months of use.

I believe that the maker of the Skyline came out with a slightly tighter o-ring which solved that problem.

I was also very frustrated and disappointed at the time. So I know exactly how you must have felt!

By the way, this thread got derailed slightly - into a starry potato theme! :giggle:
Made me laugh out loud. Lol.
Well done @Silver now I have Julio Iglesias starry starry night in my head

Well done @Silver now I have Julio Iglesias starry starry night in my head

Oh my word - I loved Julio ;-) !

Moonlight lady - 1984

Reminds me of fond memories of going to Sun City as a kid and trying to get into the slot machines - run in when the guards weren't looking. That song was playing - and I grew to like it a lot in later years. My late dad loved it.

Oh my word - I loved Julio ;-) !

Moonlight lady - 1984

Reminds me of fond memories of going to Sun City as a kid and trying to get into the slot machines - run in when the guards weren't looking. That song was playing - and I grew to like it a lot in later years. My late dad loved it.
I still love his music... iPhone crammed between that and Chris de burgh cds

Back