TIME FOR SOME FUN 2 : Guess the movie

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Let's test our knowledge of the world of acting.
I will start the game with a easy one and anyone can follow with their own one.
INSTRUCTIONS :
Get a famous movie one-liner
Alter it using a term/phrase synonymous with vaping.
Add a single clue. (can be in word or image form)
RULES:
DO NOT GOOGLE THE PHRASE!!!!!!
Have to be over 18 to take part.
Start reply with the answer followed by new challenge (COMPULSORY)
And .....DO NOT GOOGLE.

Quote : “There’s only two vapers I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you”,
Clue:
Teddy.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will vape down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

SLJ-2.jpg

These are hard :p I googled so I wont post my answers :p But I will keep trying with the ones to follow

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will vape down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

View attachment 58489

Pulp Fiction

Let's test our knowledge of the world of acting.
I will start the game with a easy one and anyone can follow with their own one.
INSTRUCTIONS :
Get a famous movie one-liner
Alter it using a term/phrase synonymous with vaping.
Add a single clue. (can be in word or image form)
RULES:
DO NOT GOOGLE THE PHRASE!!!!!!
Have to be over 18 to take part.
Start reply with the answer followed by new challenge (COMPULSORY)
And .....DO NOT GOOGLE.

Quote : “There’s only two vapers I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you”,
Clue:
View attachment 58486

Con air. Good movie!
Quote: "I like the Christmas babies Trent, and I love the way my mod feels when I'm wearing my rainbow jacket..."
Bahahahahahahaha!!
Clue: Jesicca Alba :encama:

Con air. Good movie!
Quote: "I like the Christmas babies Trent, and I love the way my mod feels when I'm wearing my rainbow jacket..."
Bahahahahahahaha!!
Clue: Jesicca Alba :encama:

The love Guru!

Quote: Forgiveness is between them and God. Its up to me to arrange the Cloud Comp
Clue: denzel.jpg

I take away his mods. Both of them.

clue:
BruceWillisLFDHpremiere07.jpg

We're vapers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good vaper. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you?

75bdb9bf23175ec74f86cec6554791b5.jpg

We're vapers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good vaper. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you?

75bdb9bf23175ec74f86cec6554791b5.jpg

Going to speculate and say Fight Club?... possible jab at Ikea Boy, although I dont recall this phrase from the movie.

(Damn... I just broke the first rule)

This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody vapes, no one smokes. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

308519.1.jpg

Last one, from one of the best ever, sorry no vaping here

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

8aacae233af3ea1b391c09a9bd2e9ac95b705f5d7e702614b7cd15091a1f02d5.jpg

Back