To squonk or not to squonk

ok cool, I know I'm hijacking this thread but I'm sure others have the same questions.

how did you land up here on this forum ?
I've been a long time lurker here. Yesterday I decided it was time to join. I know Rob Fisher and Resistance from over at ECF. As a lurker I learned things are pretty "chill" here. I'm all for chill.

And... as I mentioned to Rob yesterday, it's turning <COLD> as in winter here and I needed to fly the coop for a warmer climate. I believe you folks in the SA are nearing your Summer. Seemed like the logical "landing" spot for me. Even if it's only in the virtual warmer. lol

So y'all think I'm some amusing zoo animal? I am, just ask Resistance, he knows all about my, ummm... loopy ways! Just teasin' (maybe not). For now I am being tame and reserved, at least until I get to know Folks. Not sure if my "loopy" will translate here. Resistance?

Cheers!!!

I figured you, or someone, would post that! Saw Broooooce during that tour twice. And I've seen Springsteen more times than I would care to admit. 1975 was my 1st time. The Man puts on one hell of a show. Always long in duration too.
I had to. Some things are inevitable. Anyway he made that Jean an white-T. A fashion statement in the RSA.

I've been a long time lurker here. Yesterday I decided it was time to join. I know Rob Fisher and Resistance from over at ECF. As a lurker I learned things are pretty "chill" here. I'm all for chill.

And... as I mentioned to Rob yesterday, it's turning <COLD> as in winter here and I needed to fly the coop for a warmer climate. I believe you folks in the SA are nearing your Summer. Seemed like the logical "landing" spot for me. Even if it's only in the virtual warmer. lol

So y'all think I'm some amusing zoo animal? I am, just ask Resistance, he knows all about my, ummm... loopy ways! Just teasin' (maybe not). For now I am being tame and reserved, at least until I get to know Folks. Not sure if my "loopy" will translate here. Resistance?
Well my loopy doesn't mind a little of your loopy looping around:facepalm::meparto:

aah, any friend of @Resistance and @Rob Fisher is a friend of us all !

glad you're here man

So I have a new squonker,but I'll officially post it next week. When I earned it.
It rocks!

I had to. Some things are inevitable. Anyway he made that Jean an white-T. A fashion statement in the RSA.
They sold those t-shirts here too. I did not buy one. Way too many people in the USA did buy them AND wore them. Years later everyone said they saw a gig during the BITUSA tour. Ummm, I think not. :D

Auto squonking is taking some time to catch on but it will get there, the SX Nano from SX Mini is a chicken dinner!
I want to say I'm not into that, but you never know untill you've tried.
The reverant and the pumper both has good reviews and happy owners. So it just might work for me.

I want to say I'm not into that, but you never know untill you've tried.
The reverant and the pumper both has good reviews and happy owners. So it just might work for me.
It has both ESS Driver technology and their latest TC that works in tandem. It pumps e-liquid when you vape but working with the chip knows how much needs pumping and also auto draws back if it detects it's over pumped!

Auto squonking is taking some time to catch on but it will get there, the SX Nano from SX Mini is a chicken dinner!
Do you really think auto squonking will catch on?

It's not for me. I like squeezing the bottle. IMO, auto squonking adds mechanical functionality, and parts, that I likely won't have spares for when it breaks.

That's why I love mech squonkers. Easy to tear down and maintain. They will last for the long haul if taken care of.

My VapeAMP Rig squonker (takes a 20700 or 18650 w/adapter). Atmizoo Creek (matte) RDA. The Rig squonker is built like a WWII battleship. I've dropped it a few times. My German shepherd has sent it flying off a living room table with her tail a couple times. It just keeps on working.
IMG_1109cr.jpg
m64057141843_2.jpg
m64057141843_4.jpg

Do you really think auto squonking will catch on?

It's not for me. I like squeezing the bottle. IMO, auto squonking adds mechanical functionality, and parts, that I likely won't have spares for when it breaks.

That's why I love mech squonkers. Easy to tear down and maintain. They will last for the long haul if taken care of.

My VapeAMP Rig squonker (takes a 20700 or 18650 w/adapter). Atmizoo Creek (matte) RDA. The Rig squonker is built like a WWII battleship. I've dropped it a few times. My German shepherd has sent it flying off a living room table with her tail a couple times. It just keeps on working.
View attachment 216564
View attachment 216565
View attachment 216567
Yeah, different people like different things and i think the auto squonking will become more popular. I only enjoy using a mech with a fresh battery but hate the power decreasing with battery voltage, also for what they are seriously over priced!

Yeah, different people like different things and i think the auto squonking will become more popular. I only enjoy using a mech with a fresh battery but hate the power decreasing with battery voltage, also for what they are seriously over priced!
I hear you. Different strokes, different folks.

Authentic mechs can be had for cheap. There are always a few places that have them on clearance. That Rig squonker was on clearance for $50 USD with free shipping. I just bought a couple dotMod Petri v2 22mm tube mech's for $20 USD each. But I do know what you mean and you are right. If bought retail they're hundreds of dollars USD.

I hear you. Different strokes, different folks.

Authentic mechs can be had for cheap. There are always a few places that have them on clearance. That Rig squonker was on clearance for $50 USD with free shipping. I just bought a couple dotMod Petri v2 22mm tube mech's for $20 USD each. But I do know what you mean and you are right. If bought retail they're hundreds of dollars USD.
Going back to the YiHi ESS Driver technology the first device was from Pioneer 4You followed by VSticking (both owned by YiHi SXMini) and they were over 18 months ago and i am not hearing that they fail anymore than any other regulated device, mine are both going strong if anything the internal battery will go before anything else on the device! The pump failing is always going to be a concern but seem to hold up well!

It has both ESS Driver technology and their latest TC that works in tandem. It pumps e-liquid when you vape but working with the chip knows how much needs pumping and also auto draws back if it detects it's over pumped!

That just sounds so wrong. Maybe because it is Moonday.

@Resistance. Hey brother i still have that squonk. I use her everyday and still going strong just one down side though. What eva coating they use on the sides of is rubs off and it scratchs easly aswell but the mechanics of it is solid and defo reliable. I would fedo tell someone if they had the cash for one go for it i wish i had 2

Sent from my LM-X525 using Tapatalk

Back