To squonk or not to squonk

Never had a single issue with the Delta. It is almost two years old and looks like it did on day one. A bit bling but built to last.

The only negative is that when it is nearly empty you have to give the push to squonk button a few pushes to empty the juice container. Oh yes, I remembered another possible negative. It is a heavy mod. This isn't a problem for me but I believe that it is for some vapers. I quite like light mods but heavy mods have their place, i.e. mostly at home.
Yeah, it's heavy for sure! i was referring to because it's a complex mod the more chance something could break which i just have heard no evidence of and my own personal experience although again i have to be honest because i am continually testing products i wouldn't of given it as much use as you is it's given me no issues!

Any BF standard device can be used as a normal device!

Please tell me you were being facetious. The alternative is distressing. By that logic, a brick is also a can opener. I stressed the point of it being a "non-squonk" because of the handy-dandy thingymajiggy that allows one to remove the squonk bottle assembly (secured by the magic of magnets) and attach the aforementioned handy-dandy thingymajiggy in its place. The resulting tansformation is a box mod without squonk capability.

Please tell me you were being facetious. The alternative is distressing. By that logic, a brick is also a can opener. I stressed the point of it being a "non-squonk" because of the handy-dandy thingymajiggy that allows one to remove the squonk bottle assembly (secured by the magic of magnets) and attach the aforementioned handy-dandy thingymajiggy in its place. The resulting tansformation is a box mod without squonk capability.
I have used a BF device with standard Atomizers in fact i don't know why vapers don't get a BF device first up so they can both try squonking and use standard atomizers, quite easy not to put juice in the bottle! I just don't like the Topside lite and i am not anti Dovpo as they are one of my favourite manufacturers. When mine arrived i was very disappointed, it reminded me of a very cheap toy in it's build quality and materials used. For that reason haven't even used it but going from what i hear of cracking plastic etc seems a cheap toy would hold up better!

My all time favorite squonk mod was rage by ohmboy besides the weight I chose it a few times over the topside dual as the topside dual was just bigger for me but now finally obtaining my all time favorite device I am happy dual 18650 dna250c board and fit ergonomically in the hand too, search box mod mafia tiny v2.5 absolutely lovely device and not available locally and the other a dual 20700 squonk mod which I recently finally got is the boxer dual 20700 also alot lighter and very good power from the device. Another one of daily carries is the arkon mech which initially was also 20700 but my 30t fits perfectly in too so great win :headbang:IMG_20201210_144630.jpg

any topside is a winner for me. 3 factors lean me to the topside lite. its cheaper. it can be used as a non-squonk (words are hard). no issues with battery door getting loose
Any squonk mod can be used as a single mod. Unless it's a dual squonk mod. Then it would be a dual mod.(with RTA)
The topside lite just has the option to minimise the casing size if need be(wanted).

Last edited:
Any squonk mod can be used as a single mod. Unless it's a dual squonk mod. Then it would be a dual mod.(with RTA)
The topside lite just has the option to minimise the casing size if need be(wanted).
On that note. There are squonkable RTDA's and also a RTA.
I don't know what it's called ,maybe someone else can help with the name.

On that note. There are squonkable RTDA's and also a RTA.
I don't know what it's called ,maybe someone else can help with the name.

Was the Uwell Fancier not a Squonk RTA (with a RDA convertion option), that one had to be wicked with the cotton going up, that way you could still squonk as well as the coils was on the bottom like an RTA.

Was the Uwell Fancier not a Squonk RTA (with a RDA convertion option), that one had to be wicked with the cotton going up, that way you could still squonk as well as the coils was on the bottom like an RTA.
I don't know what it was called. I just know there was one. Thanks I'll look it up.

Last year I picked up a couple HCigar VT Inbox V3 DNA 75 squonkers for dirt cheap. IMO they're nice little squonkers (single 18650). I've had zero issues with them. I like the DNA chipsets for squonking in TC as I never have to be concerned with frying a wick.

Just about any squonker (mechanical or regulated) can be used squonkless with an RTA or RDTA. And the Alliancetech Flave 22mm and 24mm RDTA's are good examples of an RBA that works both ways. Both have a 2ml tank that can be used for squonking or as a tank. Simply swap the squonk pin over to the blind pin.

Last year I picked up a couple HCigar VT Inbox V3 DNA 75 squonkers for dirt cheap. IMO they're nice little squonkers (single 18650). I've had zero issues with them. I like the DNA chipsets for squonking in TC as I never have to be concerned with frying a wick.

Just about any squonker (mechanical or regulated) can be used squonkless with an RTA or RDTA. And the Alliancetech Flave 22mm and 24mm RDTA's are good examples of an RBA that works both ways. Both have a 2ml tank that can be used for squonking or as a tank. Simply swap the squonk pin over to the blind pin.

are you originally from SA ?

Greetings bro.

Back