Tobacco Bastards One Shots - Sir Vape

I mixed, but I didn’t taste, smells good, going for great tomorrow! :DI decided to give it a night of getting to know each other in the bottle, but it’s actually mostly due to realizing at no 99 that not having wicked anything to taste it in was a fatal mistake.:seenoevil:
Oh bugger.

At least it smells good!! Step in the right direction!!

Oh bugger.

At least it smells good!! Step in the right direction!!
First taste test on the Tobacco Bastards one shot coffee variant, no Yokohama taste so great news for me! :D Getting a medium coffee taste that is very nice, I think it may well come to its full potential after another 7 to 14 days. Can’t wait to try the other flavours now if this is anything to go by. Cannot wait for the nightly test now to see how it progresses, this was after all after only 24 hours.:cool:

First taste test on the Tobacco Bastards one shot coffee variant, no Yokohama taste so great news for me! :D Getting a medium coffee taste that is very nice, I think it may well come to its full potential after another 7 to 14 days. Can’t wait to try the other flavours now if this is anything to go by. Cannot wait for the nightly test now to see how it progresses, this was after all after only 24 hours.:cool:
Yokohama free is always a win!

Thanks for the feedback @Room Fogger - am keen to hear how the coffee one develops over time.

Has anyone tried the mint one yet?

@BigGuy could you confirm somehow if there is any nut concentrate in these at all? Acytel pyrazine as well I avoid due to my severe nut allergy.

So keen to try these but not keen on reacting to them.

@BigGuy could you confirm somehow if there is any nut concentrate in these at all? Acytel pyrazine as well I avoid due to my severe nut allergy.

So keen to try these but not keen on reacting to them.

Paul I will find out and get back to you.

How’s it tasting a few days later @Room Fogger?

20181123_104644.jpg Got my no 13 thank you @Sir Vape now for the mix and wait part.Think I am going to put it in the cupboard and forget about it for at least two weeks:babeando::crybaby2::babeando: even if they say Shake and Vape.I can tell you one thing it smells AMAZING.

Last edited:
So jealous.

I’m going to only get to order mine next week and then mix next weekend ;(

Hopefully
And then you must still let it steep:banghead: mine is mixed now I must just wait and leave it alone and that is not going to be easy. I wanted to take a puff when I mixed it man it smells lekker.

And then you must still let it steep:banghead: mine is mixed now I must just wait and leave it alone and that is not going to be easy. I wanted to take a puff when I mixed it man it smells lekker.
Ooooohhhhh I hate the steep

@Paul33 @MrGSmokeFree @Silver , Sunday night taste test completed on the coffee one. Getting a decent coffee flavour that is really smooth with just a hint of sweetness happily cohabiting with a good tobacco taste. :D :D :D Man, can’t wait for next weekend to see what the end result is going to be. Will I be trying any of the others, for bloody sure.

This is really a good smooth juice with a great taste, and it just keeps on getting better with a slightly longer steep. Cannot wait to get some of the others now, mint next and then the bourbon, or both budget permitting.:cool:

@Paul33 @MrGSmokeFree @Silver , Sunday night taste test completed on the coffee one. Getting a decent coffee flavour that is really smooth with just a hint of sweetness happily cohabiting with a good tobacco taste. :D :D :D Man, can’t wait for next weekend to see what the end result is going to be. Will I be trying any of the others, for bloody sure.

This is really a good smooth juice with a great taste, and it just keeps on getting better with a slightly longer steep. Cannot wait to get some of the others now, mint next and then the bourbon, or both budget permitting.:cool:
Ah @Room Fogger youre a :STARFISH: for the feedback!!!

Back