Tobacco Bastards One Shots - Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Tobacco Bastards Premium DIY One Shots from Belgium will be launching at Sir Vape on Friday. More info coming soon :)

tobacco bastards 1.jpg

This sounds very interesting....

They will be up on the site later today guys. We have mixed up some for the in-store launch on Friday for tasting. Let's just say tobacco fans are going to fall in love with this line. It's seriously good :)
tb7.jpg tb6.jpg tb5.jpg tb4.jpg tb3.jpg tb2.jpg tb1.jpg

I see quite a few guys have ordered :) We are looking forward to your feedback on these. To say I am super excited about these one shots is an understatement. Everyone that knows me well knows I am a huge bacco fan and these TB's I could say is the best bacco juice I have had the pleasure of trying.

So far the coffee, mint, original and the bourbon are my favourite. Still playing with the others. Mixed them up 60vg / 40pg in a 6mg. Nom nom

Only the coffee one at this stage, but will try to get a mint and bourbon at month end, funds permitting.
That coffee one caught my eye as well.

Need to wait for the payday fairy to visit first though.

Same here, and she’s a bit light this month. :(
I hear you. This month has been looooon and expensive but December is looking up so I’m going to bran a few of these I think.

What is the mix %? This 10ml one shot makes 60ml?

It’s early and I need coffee and I don’t want to think too much.

I hear you. This month has been looooon and expensive but December is looking up so I’m going to bran a few of these I think.

What is the mix %? This 10ml one shot makes 60ml?

It’s early and I need coffee and I don’t want to think too much.
Dead straight forward. 10ml makes 60, shake and vape, or torture yourself for a 7 to 14 day steep to see if it gets infinitely better. Want to test either way, may be a good way of getting some tobacco fast if the need arises.

Dead straight forward. 10ml makes 60, shake and vape, or torture yourself for a 7 to 14 day steep to see if it gets infinitely better. Want to test either way, may be a good way of getting some tobacco fast if the need arises.
I see it says SNV but better after a steep.

So keen to hear your thoughts when you do test it and also want to know if it’s a coil gunker like Cardinal.

Did you mix?

If you did I know you tested it already :)
I mixed, but I didn’t taste, smells good, going for great tomorrow! :DI decided to give it a night of getting to know each other in the bottle, but it’s actually mostly due to realizing at no 99 that not having wicked anything to taste it in was a fatal mistake.:seenoevil:

Back