TOBH Atty Clone by Ocity Times

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards

With Matt from Suck my Mod doing the review for the authentic i looked at the clone from Ocity Times

ocity.JPG

P1090108.JPG
Looking at the material used to produce this RDA i am told that 304 SS was used even the small grip screws is SS

Moving from the top down.
P1090111.JPG
The driptip is quite comfortable, it sits very firm in the topcap and is a PITA to remove the fist time to lubricate it with some juice.
No visible machine marks can be seen on it.
P1090118.JPG
I have seen quite a few youtube vids were they say that some clones have very thin and sharp heatsink fins but it is not the case here. The fins are very sturdy and will not bend if you apply some pressure from the top. Ocity seem to have finished the top nicely, the edges are not sharp. The groove for the o-ring is just the right width and the red o-ring fits nicely in it. With juice that will get onto it it sits loosely on the barrel of the RDA. Not falling out loose, just loose so that when you want to remove the driptip to drip the topcap will come out. Again there are no visible machine marks.

P1090113.JPG
Looking at the barrel section of the RDA. On the inside there are just small marks. The air holes are evenly spaced with no burrs on the inside
P1090117.JPG
Looking at the base, the post holes are very nicely lined up and only thing i noticed here is the one post hole had a piece of metal shaving in and i just pushed it out with a piece of wire. Again the grooves for the o-rings are just the right width.
P1090115.JPG
On the inside of the base you can see quite a few machine mark and is rough. Although the atty is clean the roughness bends the light so that it looks kinda funny. The positive post are insulated with Dalrin
P1090109.JPG
At the bottom you will find a copper 510 screw for better conductivity. The screw is removable and by doing this you will undo the positive post. I presume you can treat this as an adjustable 510 at a small scale.
The threads on the 510 is very smooth and sits flush with all my mods that i have

P1090121.JPG
Look very nice on the Nemesis

What you will get in the box

P1090119.JPG
You get the normal blue screwdriver. two red o-rings and three grip screws. Ocity did a good job with this clone

Last edited:
Is 304 SS good or not so good, what is used in the original.

I have one. Don't like the airflow. Drilled mine out. Still don't like it, and those two little lips on the deck is in a stupid position. I removed mine. Works better now. Still don't use it anymore.

Back