Top of the Top, Best of the Best - Local Juice 2016

Top of the Top Local Juice 2016

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a difficult one. There are some good juices there, but no ADV juices for my palate,

I voted, but kind of meaningless maybe since I've only tried one of the Top of the Tops so far. XXX was a surprise sure winner for me though.
A couple of others from this short list catch my eye as being future must try's.
If you want to try South African... also give Nostalgia e-liquids a whirl. Bit more underground, Cape Town has been trying to keep him a secret to no avail...

XXX is a must try even if you don't like menthol, I never smoked menthol cigs but when I switch to vaping I fell inlove with this juice, it is simply the best
Agreed, will be even be more ridiculously popular once it hits supplier websites and shelves down the line.

Voting closes on 27 April
If you haven't voted yet, please cast your vote for the best of the best

image.jpg

Will it be SCREAM or XXX. Or will one of the outsiders surprise us.

Only 2 days left to vote!

I don't why this isn't here but Snatch Dairy Queen is the shizz-nizz! I don't why I hadn't bought some before today but man I'm loving it.
This might just tip Belly rub as my all time favourite Strawb cream ejuice.

Loving my own diy juices, got plenty in stock for myself.
However, still cannot resist buying some scream... This juice is beyond AWESOME!!!!!!

Wish I can add 100 votes to XXX. Tried Scream in local vape shop today, tasted "meh" but the dripper had some previous juice on it so I will have to give it another test on clean cotton.

XXX just a super flavor perfect ADV love it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

XXX just a super flavor perfect ADV love it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
ADV. The perfect ADV. Thats what makes a juice an overall winner for me. And that is why XXX gets my vote. You simply dont buy this in 30 mls

Scream is king! Went through 100mls and couldn't wait to Hit 100mls more! I'm pretty sure I enjoy scream more than my girlfriend...

Side note... please don't tell her I said that... :|

You do realise that you have now excluded your GF from every vapemeet from now on :mwua hahahaha:

Or you must bring some juice .....

Lucky for you I don't frequent them meets :p

Sjoh this race is turning into a seesaw... Tense stuff :boxing:

All these votes and comments about XXX and I've never even tried it. Order to be placed asap

Yeah do yourself a favour @VapeDude , VM is having a special at the moment, just get 300mls of the stuff, thank us later! ;)

This is true!

Hahaha I am temped to buy 100ml cos it feels like a waste to get 30ml and then pay for shipping. But what if I don't like it :(
You will! But if you don't I think there are plenty of people here who would take it off your hands for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back