Top stealth setups

A long way off from the RM2 but my Evod on a small istick20 does a great job for me ;-)

I would probably suggest a pico mini with a serpent mini. Or for even more stealth a Mini Volt/Ijust battery with a serpent.

12530909_517249398466712_1306252245_n.jpg 13108565_287261381605490_667303755_n.jpg EQbo_-_b_CM.jpg

target mini / mini volt / nugget with a goblin mini/serpent mini/ griffin 25 mini

3e46be0fdbc70378ba375672bd2fe7c8.jpg

Cov mv. Cubis tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never needed a "stealth" mod, and never will. But the Donkey would easily be the the mod I have that would be used for it. In 18350 mode or even 18490 mode it is truly small, yet can use an assortment of either MTL or DLH gear that can deliver the vape as good as any full sized mod/atty. Machined from a solid block it is near indestructible. In hand it is completely out of sight of other folks when vaping it, can easily be locked off so it will not fire, will not leak when in a pocket, etc. In order of what I liked best to least in it... I've used VapourArt Spheroids, By Leo Slim tanks with their Sopia RTA's, Aspire BDC and Kanger EVODS. I prefer to do my own builds, why I didn't like the last two as well. But they work flawlessly in it. Endless clero's and other mini tanks would work in it as well. For air travel the Spheroids would be my first pick as well because they are not affected by the change in pressure at altitude, so will not leak like other tanks would.

I paid $215 US for mine in their day over 2.5 years ago (with the 18490 extension kit). Now they sell new direct from the MFG for $50 US.
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick

My Spheroids are Version 3, but they also offer a V4 now.

http://www.vapourart.com/en/product/gp-outlet-spheroid-version-3

This picture is with a By Leo Slim Tank/Sopia RTA installed using an extension top barrel on the Sopia (makes changing it's the flow control on the fly when out and about easier). Ready to vape in the small coin pocket of Levis for an idea of how easy it is to conceal. Would not even be noticed at all with a shorter DT.

donkey.jpg

I have never needed a "stealth" mod, and never will. But the Donkey would easily be the the mod I have that would be used for it. In 18350 mode or even 18490 mode it is truly small, yet can use an assortment of either MTL or DLH gear that can deliver the vape as good as any full sized mod/atty. Machined from a solid block it is near indestructible. In hand it is completely out of sight of other folks when vaping it, can easily be locked off so it will not fire, will not leak when in a pocket, etc. In order of what I liked best to least in it... I've used VapourArt Spheroids, By Leo Slim tanks with their Sopia RTA's, Aspire BDC and Kanger EVODS. I prefer to do my own builds, why I didn't like the last two as well. But they work flawlessly in it. Endless clero's and other mini tanks would work in it as well. For air travel the Spheroids would be my first pick as well because they are not affected by the change in pressure at altitude, so will not leak like other tanks would.

I paid $215 US for mine in their day over 2.5 years ago (with the 18490 extension kit). Now they sell new direct from the MFG for $50 US.
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick

My Spheroids are Version 3, but they also offer a V4 now.

http://www.vapourart.com/en/product/gp-outlet-spheroid-version-3

This picture is with a By Leo Slim Tank/Sopia RTA installed using an extension top barrel on the Sopia (makes changing it's the flow control on the fly when out and about easier). Ready to vape in the small coin pocket of Levis for an idea of how easy it is to conceal. Would not even be noticed at all with a shorter DT.

View attachment 63348

Very nice

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but my stealth device is a minivolt with a metropolis tank. Looks stunning IMHO image.jpegimage.jpeg

My stealth blows dense clouds
32b13aed8bb1edcef94dc61eaa2dd0fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All great suggestions above. Loved my Mini Volt until it stopped charging, gave me several months of great service.
Another option is the new iStick Power Nano kit
iStick-Power-Nano-Kit1_05.jpg

Awesome. How do you go about stealth vaping?
Small pulls at low watts?

Hi @SAVaper
It helps to use lower powered gear
You inhale then just hold it in for a few seconds, before slowly exhaling
The vapour dissipates in the lungs and when you exhale, there is hardly any vapour
The longer you hold it in, the less vapour there is.

I have done that several times with great success on planes and in very public places
If the mod is small and concealed in yoir hand, a casual observer would not even pick up I was vaping at all, just my hand raised to my mouth and then nothing...

Also keep in mind that the juice is going to play a big role when it comes to stealthy vapes. You want a higher PG to VG ratio to minimise cloud production and give a better kick at low power.

So to me the Uwell Crown is so the best, specially the fact that is has a nice size chimney and I can get enough vape through without much effort. Now I'm in need of a second device, and lets call it a stealth device to also use at work. I had a Kangertech Nano and gave it to a friend because of the small diameter chimney, just sucks or hardly can suck LOL. Thinking Pico and Avo tank. my question is about battery life on these devices, V = IR, so if the Kangertech's battery only lasted till breakfast, the Pico's isn't going to last longer on the same 0,5 OHM build. This to me is a issue, so is all "one" battery devices that bad on battery life. And is the AVO and Melo3 tank's chimneys the same size? Any feedback much appreciated.

Last edited:
I see many of the suggestions seem to involve sub-ohm vaping gear.
I thought that stealth vaping would work better if you use:
1. high PG juice and
2. a coil that has a resistance greater than 1ohm ?
As I understand it, that would produce less clouds ?

As far as stealth vaping goes I am a master... and have vaped from Durban to JHB to Hong Kong to LA and up to Alaska on a boat to Las Vegas on a plane to San Francisco on a bus and all the way home again... and all I used was a REO Grand with a Divo on top and powerful Tropical Ice in the bottle. I never once had an issue.

Firsty there is very little vapour with a small toot and masses of flavour and almost zero residual smell. Holding your breath after the toot almost eradicates vapour completely.

If I had tried it with any of my tanks I would have been nailed in the first 5 minutes.
REO 001 (3).JPG

@Rob Fisher what was the build in the Divo? I have a Reo mini 2.1 with an OL16 on it. Tiny setup. I have a single coil 1ohm SS setup and it vape great, but still a lot of vapour. I think I'd need shorter puffs combined with the smaller airflow holes to really get that vapour down.

@Rob Fisher what was the build in the Divo? I have a Reo mini 2.1 with an OL16 on it. Tiny setup. I have a single coil 1ohm SS setup and it vape great, but still a lot of vapour. I think I'd need shorter puffs combined with the smaller airflow holes to really get that vapour down.

@spiv it's a single micro coil of 1.5mm diameter, 7 wraps, 28g Kanthal (now do 26g Nichrome) MTL airhole in the Divo with 9mg (now 6mg) Tropical Ice which is as powerful as hell but perfect in the Divo...

@spiv it's a single micro coil of 1.5mm diameter, 7 wraps, 28g Kanthal (now do 26g Nichrome) MTL airhole in the Divo with 9mg (now 6mg) Tropical Ice which is as powerful as hell but perfect in the Divo...

Thanks! Will try that. I think my ID is 2.5mm. Will mess around with it tomorrow.

ASPIRE PLATO - I love this as a stealth kit. The flavour is outstanding, really outstanding, and the vapour is good but not overkill and the device really looks awesome. You can use the 0.4 Plato coil or the Aspire Nautilus mini BVC coils so you can vape high ohms if you like. It's great to hold, fits in your hand perfectly and just as good in your pocket. Firmware upgradeable and 18650 battery, and also an excellent screen. I would buy it again if I had to, it's a great package and works well with chain vaping.

plato2.png plato3.png

Back