Top stealth setups

1f09cb38b51484d4b0251411908874f3.jpg

Booooya Goblin Mini V2 with a ijust

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whilst this mod and tank is capable of good wattage.. I can use it at 25-35 watts and get a very good flava experience without the huge cloud.. but clouds are inevitable on sub ohming
62c271d2d5dcf7eaff00bf226894201a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just waiting for a review from @ChadB on the Eleaf iCare as a stealth device before I pull the trigger.
:tmnt:
:camper:

The icare looks really nice and compact but i dont think it has a place in my collection.
Will just land up getting neglected in the depths of my cubby hole.

After a day of full use, i'm quite happy with it for the price.
It gave me a full day and a half of battery and I re-filled late last night, I used my normal 12mg juice with only 2 air holes open and it has a nice throat hit with decent flavour.
For R300 it's not the best vape you'll ever have but it's a good vape nonetheless, for MTL.
I like the feel of it, it fits well in the hand, only downside is it might be too small for some. I came close to leaving it in my tax lecture earlier.
Would like to know if/how I can clean it? Don't think it's possible because of the battery.
I can see this being a very good stealth vape, i'm travelling on Monday so will give it a go and report back of any gurgling or any strange things I may encounter.
If you're a MTL vaper, I suggest giving this a try, it's not expensive at all.

It gave me a full day and a half of battery and I re-filled late last night, I used my normal 12mg juice with only 2 air holes open and it has a nice throat hit with decent flavour.
For R300 it's not the best vape you'll ever have but it's a good vape nonetheless, for MTL.
I like the feel of it, it fits well in the hand, only downside is it might be too small for some. I came close to leaving it in my tax lecture earlier.
Would like to know if/how I can clean it? Don't think it's possible because of the battery.
I can see this being a very good stealth vape, i'm travelling on Monday so will give it a go and report back of any gurgling or any strange things I may encounter.
That's excellent battery life for a 650mah, this starts to sound promising, thanx for the feedback and ye keep us in the loop with your experience..:ARMS1:

Thanks very much for that. It sounds like a great little device to take to the movies or to a tax lecture.
:p

This is for Stealth setups.

Where is the NUGGETS and Goblin
Images

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back