Top Vendor 2014 (Proposition)

Top Vendor Poll: Is it a good idea to do this?

• Yes

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
We need a member with Admin and/or Mederator power to setup the various Pole Categories, where nobody has any power to post comments - all members can only cast a vote: (0 to 5). This will eliminate any vendor and/or member getting emotional or upset.

Definitely. And "@Marzuq the Awesome" has already volunteered his services :D

I dont know why you guys want to do this when you know im the best :giggle: haha just kidding! this is a great idea and the information can be used to help people who are looking for service and quality products :p

I dont know why you guys want to do this when you know im the best :giggle: haha just kidding! this is a great idea and the information can be used to help people who are looking for service and quality products :p

That's exactly right...every time I read a vendor thread I think to myself "Wow these guys are the best.."...and then I open the next thread, and DEJA VU :D

So I want proof :rofl::rofl:

Im all with @BigGuy on this...
I agree.It creates a great platform for us to sit back and see what we are doing right and what we can do to improve :)
End of the day we are in the business of improving peoples lives through vaping as well as providing the service they expect
Yip same here. Been scarce on the forum the oast few days so only saw this now but I think it's a great idea

Little bit off topic can we have a poll on the most influential person on the forum. Could be in different categories like hardware, juices, etc.

@yuganp thats a very interesting idea. I will take it to the admins and mods and givr you some feedback.

Little bit off topic can we have a poll on the most influential person on the forum. Could be in different categories like hardware, juices, etc.

@yuganp i have discussed this topic with the admin and mods team and we have agreed that a poll like the one proposed may create a sort of negative vibe. Problem with it is that some may perceive the 'most influential persons' as an elitist group. ECIGSSA is a family and we are all equals. So with that in mind and the best interest of the ECIGSSA community, it would probably be best to avoid the poll as proposed.
If you would like to discuss further please feel free to PM me

Sheesh, the year is already up to speed and I almost forgot about this o_O

So....Bump :rock:

What do the rest of you who were away during December think?

Back