Travelling into SA with juice

Petek

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I'm flying into Joberg from the UK in a few days, can I bring vape juice in with me?
What are the rules at customs for bringing in juice?

Thanks

Pete

Hi. I have flown into (and out of) SA on many occasions with no problems. As long as the bottles are under 100ml and clearly labelled, you shouldn't have any issues. I have on the odd occasion had screening security search my bag after picking up a liquid, but I'm just patient with them and explain what it is.

Once it is cleared up, I'm off on my merry way - no hassles. Just be friendly and educational.

Thanks! I'll have my juice in checked baggage, I have to go through the red lane at customs as I have to declare 2 laptops that I am delivering to colleagues while I am there. Just didn't want to get into any trouble while I am there! 8--)

AS commented above, no worries - if they do stop you for a search, play nice and be 100% honest and all will be a breeze.

Customs, what customs? Personally I never seen them...never declared anything...
And it's JobUrg (JNB), no meeeeeuuuuuuuaaaaaaoooouuuutaaaaain like Cape Town, only "Mole heaps", no "berg" at all;)
But, yes, if like @johan says, just play nice:makeup:

Back