Trick or Treat?

jguile415

Vaping Muso
LV

Awards
Hey guys! Does anyone know how many mgs of nicotine are in the Vape King Trick or Treat liquids?

Last edited:
I will indeed :) I bought 2 bottles this morning but forgot to ask :( a little worried to try them 'cause I can't deal with anything over 6mg.. got two gigs today and can't afford to "Silver"

Hey Guys, The Trick or Treats are all 6mg

No probs bro!

Hmmm... i've got a bacon and banana flavour.. it's umm, interesting! Definately not an ADV but not bad

I sometimes buy a bacon, banana and caramel vetkoek. Really nice combo actually

I have #9, it smells good but haven't had a chance to try it.

Might only be synthetic flavouring and still "technically " halaal, but the presence of the bacon flavour is throwing me off participating in this. Sounds fun though.

Might only be synthetic flavouring and still "technically " halaal, but the presence of the bacon flavour is throwing me off participating in this. Sounds fun though.
maybe just specify on your order that they not give you any juice with that flavouring? Just a thought

No.9 Seems to be some sort of Ripe Strawberry Custard concoction, not bad at all. Definitely a Treat. I bumped it up to 12mg and let it steep. The strawberry is quite prominent, the custard hides in the background, I picked it up once or twice at the start but it's gone into hiding again.

@Stroodlepuff I hope I get a trick next time ;)

Thread moved to Vapeking sub-forum

@jguile415 I got No.10
I can't decide if a trick or a treat :eek:

Chocolate with wicks bubblegum o_O
(At least that is what it tastes like)

I also got No.8 which tastes like a pretty prominent Litchi base with other fruits.
Coincidentally it mixes up well with Lime Milkshake for a great resulting fruit smoothy!!!!

I got #2. I was going to make a video of me trying it but had some beer with mates and well we tried it :oops:

We all guessed ummm popcorn ? :p

Back