TRIP HAMMER - 5 Shortfill Flavours

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Hi Ecigssa members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 5 flavours from Trip Hammer. The 5 flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Tim from Trip Hammer.

https://www.triphammer.co.uk/

Introduction

Trip Hammer based in Dorset have been supplying premium e-liquids at an affordable price for 10 years and also do a lot of White Label so you may well of tasted their creations without even knowing.

Their own range of e-liquids is quite extensive covering all profiles while still considering their time creating flavours having a smaller manufacturer care and attention to detail feel to them while also offering great customer service.

Tip Hammer offer flavours at 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 10mg and 18mg in 10ml bottles but also offer both a shortfill and shortfill Deluxe Range which are 70VG / 30PG 50ml shortfills in 60ml Gorilla bottles allowing the addition of a nic shot to give a 3mg strength.

As well as an online presence Trip Hammer have 4 shops, 2 in Bournemouth, 1 in Poole and the other in Swanage so if you're down on the South Coast Pop in!

What I Received?

I received 5 shortfills which were a mix from Trip Hammer's Standard and Deluxe Ranges!

Butter Shortbread

Creme Glacee Frite

Cream Tea

Captain Crumble

Vanilla Fudge Cookie Dough

A Trip Hammer

One of Bolton's favourite sons, Fred Dibnah would of loved this piece of kit!

Testing Equipment

I added a nic shot to each flavour making them all 60ml at 3mg strength and left two weeks to steep before testing. I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

To keep consistency i have used the same set-ups that i have used for testing other flavours recently!

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Butter Shortbread
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/e-liqu...hortbread/

The Aroma of the opened bottle is a very butter rich biscuit with sweetness complimenting the buttery aroma. It's shortbread alright and no mistake and a very butter rich shortbread at that. Here we see the e-liquid consistent throughout inhale, exhale and aftertaste and is one of a butter rich biscuit which is plenty sweet without the sweetness trying to tread on the gorgeous butter rich flavour toes, damn nice!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Creme Glacee Frite
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...cee-frite/

The aroma of the opened bottle is very creamy with a hint of Vanilla, in the background is a deep fried smell which gives the overall aroma some depth. Never really been into all this fried ice cream but this e-liquid the more i tested it the more it grew on me and really was much better when using the Axial Pro set-up. The inhale and exhale is consistent with a creamy ice cream dominating but not overpowered with Vanilla, the deep fried flavour just gives the flavour depth which i wasn't over fond of but the more i vaped the e-liquid the more it grew on me. The aftertaste starts creamy and sweet but then a deep fried taste lingers which now has a sweetness like you would get from a fried doughnut, it's a grower!

SCORE: 8/10

Cream Tea
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/e-liqu...cream-tea/

The Aroma of the opened bottle is both sweet and creamy with a homemade Strawberry Jam complimenting just perfectly. I like this, as much as i like a really good homemade Strawberry Jam Flavour if i wanted it dominating then i would just vape a Strawberry Jam but in this e-liquid it has been used just to compliment a sweet cream and scone giving an authentic Cream Tea flavour. The exhale see's a more buttery flavour emerge to blend with the sweet cream so not quite as sweet as the inhale and the aftertaste is very pleasant being sweet and creamy with a Strawberry jam that lingers along with a Vanilla edge, very well crafted!

SCORE: 9/10

Captain Crumble
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...n-crumble/

The Aroma of the opened bottle isn't a million miles away from the Butter Shortbread smell, very rich but slightly less so than the Shortbread and just a tad extra sweetness. If you like scraping the top loose layer of a crumble and eating it because boy does it taste good, then you are in for a treat! The inhale has a cooked butter rich crumble mix flavour with plenty of sweetness. The exhale see's the merged crumble flavour separate into it's different components almost allowing even the texture of the crumble to be tasted .The aftertaste see's the flavours merge once again into a sweet butter rich mix which made me feel guilty, naughty but nice!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Vanilla Fudge Cookie Dough
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...kie-dough/

The aroma of the opened bottle has rich cream vanilla fudge and a under-cooked biscuit present. I don't think my middle aged spread will take anymore as here we have another guilty pleasure! The inhale rather than cookie dough i am tasting dough that has just been in the oven a few minutes to allow the lovely aroma that the heating process brings transfer to the flavour of this e-liquid. In the background but by no means playing second fiddle is a creamy fudge flavour that tastes like it was made from Clotted Cream. The Exhale and aftertaste stays consistent which i have absolutely no complaints about!

SCORE: 9.25/10

Conclusion

A quality selection of Bakery and Dessert flavours which with the way my middle aged spread is going i would dare not eat the real things but vaping these flavours was a great fillet.

These rich and sweet flavours didn't hold back or show any shame and apart from Creme Glacee Frite which is still a work in progress on my taste buds the other flavours were all picks!

I would once again like to thank Tim from Trip Hammer for supplying the 5 flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://www.triphammer.co.uk/

Back