Tropica Range - Request

hell yeah...thinking naartjie and a creamy base...not sure on the base.vbic makes it a milkshake and bavarian cream profile doesnt quite work. ...maybe malted milk...too scared to try my dairy milk concentrate..smells like chemicals dude

I have some FA fruits incoming, am going to try with Inw Cactus but don't know how one would make a Tropika dairy base. Creams will make it too milkshake-y I reckon, you can't really taste much dairy in Tropika if it's the one I remember. Has anybody tried FA Milk? Richio has it but it's not a vaping flavour, I guess it contains diketones and is a kitchen flavour. TFA Malted Milk and TFA Sweet Cream might do it but it would have to be very subtle. Is malty flavour really what you'd want in Tropika? Maybe something like FA Marshmallow would do it, smoothing and sweetening it away from being a pure acidic clear fruit juice but without turning it into a milkshake?

My 1 friend created a pineapple tropica flavour last week smelled just like the real deal so waiting to taste it

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

My 1 friend created a pineapple tropica flavour last week smelled just like the real deal so waiting to taste it

I think you need to steal the recipe for us if it is any good :--P. I'm sure all of us who DIY will pay you for your services

Tried it once with some Pineapple concentrate & Bav Cream. Tasted very similar to Tropica but slightly perfumey as vaped immediately after mixing. Its a very easy flavour to get right though.

Tested a juice at Eciggin once. Pineapple & menthol . Was magic to the tastebuds

I have some FA fruits incoming, am going to try with Inw Cactus but don't know how one would make a Tropika dairy base. Creams will make it too milkshake-y I reckon, you can't really taste much dairy in Tropika if it's the one I remember. Has anybody tried FA Milk? Richio has it but it's not a vaping flavour, I guess it contains diketones and is a kitchen flavour. TFA Malted Milk and TFA Sweet Cream might do it but it would have to be very subtle. Is malty flavour really what you'd want in Tropika? Maybe something like FA Marshmallow would do it, smoothing and sweetening it away from being a pure acidic clear fruit juice but without turning it into a milkshake?
That guy sold me a bottle of useless syrupy goop I wont even consider vaping. I Dont trust them. When I say syrupy goop I mean syrupy goop. Anybody remotely considering molasses as a vapable product needs to sharpen their game a tad. 1476775101681-2088611612.jpg 14767751950391495308054.jpg

Ah, the old FA Caramel Sugar Syrup ploy. As Richio explained, there are some people who want it which is why he continues to stock it. My advice before buying any flavour is to look it up on E-liquid Recipes. If it doesn't appear there, if it has a very low rating or if the Notes warn that it is nasty, add it to your cart at your own risk.

For FA flavours there is also the priceless resource of HIC's Notes. If I see an FA flavour on sale and it's not in HIC's notes, I would think twice about buying it. This is exactly what you would have found with Caramel Sugar Syrup. HIC has notes on Caramel but not Caramel Sugar Syrup. Usually, if something is missing from HIC's Notes, it's because it is a kitchen flavour, not a vaping flavour.

Another vendor got in a whole bunch of FA tobaccos recently. Despite these flavours being on the market for years, HIC has not made notes on them. That concerns me. I can't think that they are kitchen flavours as I don't know of any foodstuffs which are tobacco-flavoured. But if HIC loves FA tobaccos and these are FA tobaccos which have been on the market for a long time then... why hasn't HIC reviewed them? So I've avoided buying them. If one of the tobacco pundits like Andre or GregF uses them and approves, I'll buy them. But until then, I won't pull the trigger on them.

Okay so that tropica is as good as the juice!!!!!

Tested it just now

Waiting..... going through the tasting commitee still.....Lol just kidding will see if he posts it... asked him to......

And dibs on selling the flavour in joburg.

Ah, the old FA Caramel Sugar Syrup ploy. As Richio explained, there are some people who want it which is why he continues to stock it. My advice before buying any flavour is to look it up on E-liquid Recipes. If it doesn't appear there, if it has a very low rating or if the Notes warn that it is nasty, add it to your cart at your own risk.

For FA flavours there is also the priceless resource of HIC's Notes. If I see an FA flavour on sale and it's not in HIC's notes, I would think twice about buying it. This is exactly what you would have found with Caramel Sugar Syrup. HIC has notes on Caramel but not Caramel Sugar Syrup. Usually, if something is missing from HIC's Notes, it's because it is a kitchen flavour, not a vaping flavour.

Another vendor got in a whole bunch of FA tobaccos recently. Despite these flavours being on the market for years, HIC has not made notes on them. That concerns me. I can't think that they are kitchen flavours as I don't know of any foodstuffs which are tobacco-flavoured. But if HIC loves FA tobaccos and these are FA tobaccos which have been on the market for a long time then... why hasn't HIC reviewed them? So I've avoided buying them. If one of the tobacco pundits like Andre or GregF uses them and approves, I'll buy them. But until then, I won't pull the trigger on them.
I dont like HIC's notes. She is quite far off on many instances. Her reporting on FA Custard was so far off it is unreal. Went through 20ml before I made my own notes on it it simply did NOT behave as noted. No way it works for creating a gelato unless it is a lemon gelato.

Few other instances I do not quite agree with her. Plus I made a few of her mixes and tbh I will stick to Wayne Walker thanks so much Sir lmfao...

No ploy here look up the meaning of the word mate.

Not going to do a vendors job of making certain all is safe FOR them. Nope. Just stick to the guys that actually do DIY and love it.

uploadfromtaptalk1476967245907.jpg

As promised. .... changes that you can make though.....

Sweet mango for Costa Rica mango
milk for sweet cream

Lol it's tropical so you working those lines I say go for it and see what happens without the mango

Just mixed some up and after a good ol shake it tastes pretty legit but I rate it needs a few days to a week to settle down.

Made the following subs:

TFA coconut @ 2% with FA coconut @ 1.3%

sweet pineapple @ 2% with TFA pineapple @ 1.5%

TFA passion fruit @ 2% with CLY passion fruit @ 1%

FA mango @ 1% with TFA Mango @ 1.30% and CAP Sweet Mango @ 0.8%

Ahhhh and i just bought Sweet pinapple yesterday!! I have coconut and sweet cream as well as lychee so will mix that and check how it goes.

Back