Tropica Range - Request

I have some FA fruits incoming, am going to try with Inw Cactus but don't know how one would make a Tropika dairy base. Creams will make it too milkshake-y I reckon, you can't really taste much dairy in Tropika if it's the one I remember. Has anybody tried FA Milk? Richio has it but it's not a vaping flavour, I guess it contains diketones and is a kitchen flavour. TFA Malted Milk and TFA Sweet Cream might do it but it would have to be very subtle. Is malty flavour really what you'd want in Tropika? Maybe something like FA Marshmallow would do it, smoothing and sweetening it away from being a pure acidic clear fruit juice but without turning it into a milkshake?
I recently bought FA Milk. You say it's not a vaping flavor, are you saying that because it contains diketones, or is there some other health issue I should be aware of? Taste wise its pretty good, a slightly sweet milk. Quite authentic. Don't think it will work well for this type of dairy base.

@Caveman, it does contain diketones, it's not part of FA's vaping line, and HIC doesn't include it in his Notes. However, there are no other issues with it that I'm aware of. I haven't used it yet but asked @method1 about it on his last radio show. He said he thought it was a decent flavour and a good thickening agent, but had us in stitches with his description that it was a very hot day and the cow being milked was sweating a lot. So "sweaty cow milk" it is. :D

I've never heard of a Sweet Pineapple in DIY? FW has Natural, TFA has Juicy, Cap has Golden. Sweet is a new one to me.

Back