Trouble Committing To E-Cigs? Try These 10 Tips!

Hi Guys

Great article. Please point me in the direction of what quiting stinkies cause. I have a colleague which ive introduced to vaping (pod device) and he is getting sick some chest pains etc. I would like to show him some evidence that it will pass and hew will be much better off without the stinkies.

Thanks

@Nabeel Osman Could be the nic strength that is giving him chest pains. What nic strength is he vaping? Bear in mind that the nic strength of nic salts, which most people use in pods, is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher than that of cigs.

very good! i like your post information, I am heat not burn saler, Our SEMPO is a heat-not-burn tobacco device. It utilizes a new heating technology to heat tobacco sticks, instead of burning them. SEMPO supports 7.5mm x 45mm heat-not-burn tobacco sticks on the market.

@Megmeet If heat not burn works for someone that's fine, but we don't classify that as vaping. We vape tobacco flavoured juice. Just saying ...

I totally get the struggle. Switching to vaping can be tough. But remember, it's not a one-size-fits-all deal. Experiment with different devices, flavors, and nicotine strengths. You'll find what works for you.

Back