TurnWood FX - Drip Tips

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Ex Youtube vape reviewer Scott who is now the creator of the wonderful stabwood mods of Turnwood FX has started doing Drip Tips that are at least on a par with Bill's!

Screenshot (816).png

Just Wowwwww!!!!!!

I would buy them in a heartbeat! But with the single o-ring they fall out. :-(
We will see, I just bought one! No one has mentioned they fit loosely and I have both dual O-ringed and single O-ringed that fit loosely but also visa versa, they look to have a quite short 510 section and prominent O-ring, in my experience it tends to be those with quite long 510 sections that require 2 and even then they can be loose but I prefer a shorter bottom section so it sits flush!

This drip tip fits that snuggly it takes quite an effort to pull out and it only has one o-ring!

IMG_3645.JPG

I would buy them in a heartbeat! But with the single o-ring they fall out. :-(
Just messaged Scott to put my mind at rest and got a reply:

Hi mate, I’ve made tons of these 510’s over the past few years and have only ever had 1 person mention it was an issue on one particular atty. I agree that 2 would be even better, but the single o ring does seem to hold well…if you or anyone else has any issues then I would always happily rectify
1f642.png

Just messaged Scott to put my mind at rest and got a reply:

Hi mate, I’ve made tons of these 510’s over the past few years and have only ever had 1 person mention it was an issue on one particular atty. I agree that 2 would be even better, but the single o ring does seem to hold well…if you or anyone else has any issues then I would always happily rectify
1f642.png

Mark Todd mentioned it a few times! Please give me Scott's FB Page or group. I do need one or two! :)

These look great, thanks for posting them @Timwis

If I may ask , what is the price for one of them?

(I havent visited the site)

@Silver , seems they start from about 30 pound UK upward , cheaper ones all sold out .
Yeah £30 for the 510's and just over for 810's, he's adding new drip tips in small batches very often! Pricey but then the materials and worked involved understandable! Like Rob I also like the look of Bill's drip tips which are a very similar price but although he is English he lives in Germany and once adding shipping and import charges just too rich for me, I would become single very quickly!
Ignore. You did post the Web Address! Having a look now!
Here is his Facebook anyway, he always posts pictures of the new tips he's adding on there first and let's people know when they are going live!

Thanks guys for the extra info
very nice indeed

£30 is a lot of money but after receiving it I will whenever I have the spare money be buying more!

£30 is a lot of money but after receiving it I will whenever I have the spare money be buying more!

DHL shipping from the UK and USA is just silly! I have a mate going to the UK later in the year and will get a couple delivered locally and brought back in the suitcase! They are stunning!

DHL shipping from the UK and USA is just silly! I have a mate going to the UK later in the year and will get a couple delivered locally and brought back in the suitcase! They are stunning!

This might also interest you! Someone from the US on Vaping Community also mentioned about shipping to the states so I did message Scott and got the following reply:

Hi mate, thank you for your purchase!
1f600.png
I do send mods to the states / worldwide via DHL but it’s so expensive now that I can’t see anyone wanting to pay £20 to £40 shipping just for a drip tip. Even though the weight and value are a lot lower compared to a mod it doesn’t really change the prices DHL charge me unfortunately. I am currently looking for cheaper options for sending drip tips internationally and hope to have something sorted soon
1f642.png

Freight rates are just crazy

check out the chart below from Statista

before COVID it was about $2000 (for a 40ft container)
peaked at $10,000 (5 times up)
coming down now but still at about $6,000 (3 times higher than pre COVID)

F06F1B32-466B-43A6-B48E-86704F6B5A94.jpeg

Back