Sorry review is a bit late.

Juice Name: Kraken
Manufactured By: Nomadic Elixirs
Flavour Profile: Green Energy Elixer
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

I was thrilled to receive the entire range from Nomadic Elixirs (Naeem and Moosong) to review. This review is done on the 3mg.

The Nautical Series was launched successfully in February 2018 and I think it made a pretty good impression in the vape world.

I absolutely love the nautical design on the label. The logo is big and stands out alot. It has all the necessary information on. I would just maybe suggest increasing the flavour name itself and the flavour description.

Those of you who haven’t noticed on the sides of the ship wheel there are two abbreviations: NM and MP. Which stands for the creator’s aka Naeem Moolla and Moosong Park.

With the finger tasting test I get a few similarities to the green energy drink but there is an odd taste present and it leaves a funny aftertaste in my mouth.

Upon inhale still a few similarities present but a bit more of a sweetness, like a sweetie taste. No throat irritation present and I think the flavour is blended pretty good.

With exhaling it's one of those flavours where the inhale and exhale taste is the same, with little to no difference in taste at all. I also think a bit of ice, might do the trick.

The flavour is okay in both the NRG and the RDA, but on the RDA for a stronger flavour release.

Now this flavour is supposed to be more like the green energy, but if you take into consideration there are many "main" elements that you just can't add to a juice but I think it has its' own uniqueness to it.

It's not for me personally, but if you would like to get a taste of a unique energy mix do give this one a go.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Kraken.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Vaporesso Swag Kit with a Wasp Nano RDA
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
Happy Saturday people.

Juice Name: Mr. Lime Boy
Manufactured By: Boom Coils
Flavour Profile: Fizzy sweet and sour lime with a dash of coolness
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg

So I was sent this juice from Boom Coils for review, along with some coils and some goodies for the Xmas Giveaway. They decided to launch this juice on the 16th of November to end the year off differently.

The juice is only available in 2mg, for now.. The label is black and pretty straight forward and the name stands out good with the little lime and a snow flake. With green writing and overall designing that has a gold effect. It has all the necessary information on and to top it off, it has the ISO7 badge on as well.

With the finger tasting test I get a strong lime taste that really represents something in the line of a milkshake. Little bit of a throat tickle but it is not that bad.

Upon inhale I still get the lime milkshake effect with the dash of coolness, I thought it would be a very strong lime taste but it's not. It is really blended very well and doesn't give you that overpowering lime taste. It has a good balance between the sweet and the sour.

With exhaling I got a light dash of the lime and a good amount of coolness that leaves your palate. The exhale taste is not really very close to the milkshakey taste I get with inhaling.

Now, I was told it's their take on a fruity flavour juice but, there is always a but with me. If you taste and vape it you can imagine quite a few things where lime is the main element that can be linked to this juice.

For example, a delicious ice cold lime milkshake for the insane hot days like today which I experienced with the finger tasting test and inhale, or a packet of yummy lime sweeties which I experienced with the exhale. These are the tastes that I got and for me it is pretty awesome that it can represent so many things. The flavour is not limited to one specific flavour profile... So give this one a go and let me know what you think.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a yes from me.

Boom Coils.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

Last edited:
If I may ask for clarity purposes

A. I have gone back and looked at your reviews with particular regards to the Vapor Production on the 70/30 mixes. It can be seen the rating varies between 4 and 5 ( this on a 1-5 scale is as much as 20% difference which is substantial)

My question is how is this determined
given the properties of the juices are all the same regardless of the number, or variations, of the concentrates

B. When it comes to your overhaul rating number for the juice.
1.How is this calculated?
I cannot seem to find a mathematical methodology used to calculate it.
2. How would the discrepancy in the vapor production affect this rating?

Regards

If I may ask for clarity purposes

A. I have gone back and looked at your reviews with particular regards to the Vapor Production on the 70/30 mixes. It can be seen the rating varies between 4 and 5 ( this on a 1-5 scale is as much as 20% difference which is substantial)

My question is how is this determined
given the properties of the juices are all the same regardless of the number, or variations, of the concentrates

B. When it comes to your overhaul rating number for the juice.
1.How is this calculated?
I cannot seem to find a mathematical methodology used to calculate it.
2. How would the discrepancy in the vapor production affect this rating?

Regards
Hi Doug.
Vapour is measured on personal preferenece and the amount and density of the vapour. I am thinking of a way to make it more "user friendly" or something.

On the rating you count all the stars devided by 5 which will give you the rating out of 6.

Same as on the ADV option, it goes on personal preference and will affect the overall scoring.

Hope this answers all you questions.

Hi Doug.
Vapour is measured on personal preferenece and the amount and density of the vapour. I am thinking of a way to make it more "user friendly" or something.

On the rating you count all the stars devided by 5 which will give you the rating out of 6.

Same as on the ADV option, it goes on personal preference and will affect the overall scoring.

Hope this answers all you questions.

It’s sure does tx a mill

You are welcome.
And thanks for the questions..

Guys and girls, what would you say would be the best way to determine the vapor production rating?

My opinion
I think this shouldn’t be used because there is so many different external factors that can influence the outcome at time of testing

To name but a few:

Each OCC coil u use could be different in cotton, amount of cotton. How consistent are these coils ?
Airflow chamber in atty (is it cleaned or not, is juice in there from priming or usage)
Ambient temperature
Temperature of juice
Battery strength
Battery life span
State of your health (nasal passages)
Temperature of your mouth
Consistency of each puff you take
And the list is endless

Bear in mind a half a star difference in rating just on this category can change the overall score rating by as much as 1 point

Just to add to that
A 60/40 will automatically be penalized both in vapor production and overall score against a 70/30 and similarly a 70/30 against a 80/20
In essence it should be impossible then for a 60/40 to score a perfect 6 unless I’m missing something

But that said you have 70/30 juices scoring a perfect 6 which really doesn’t make sense because a 80/20 in the same situation would have a bigger vapor production and should therefore score more on the scale of 1-5

Last edited:
My opinion
I think this shouldn’t be used because there is so many different external factors that can influence the outcome at time of testing

To name but a few:

Each OCC coil u use could be different in cotton, amount of cotton. How consistent are these coils ?
Airflow chamber in atty (is it cleaned or not, is juice in there from priming or usage)
Ambient temperature
Temperature of juice
Battery strength
Battery life span
State of your health (nasal passages)
Temperature of your mouth
Consistency of each puff you take
And the list is endless

Bear in mind a half a star difference in rating just on this category can change the overall score rating by as much as 1 point

Just to add to that
A 60/40 will automatically be penalized both in vapor production and overall score against a 70/30 and similarly a 70/30 against a 80/20
In essence it should be impossible then for a 60/40 to score a perfect 6 unless I’m missing something

But that said you have 70/30 juices scoring a perfect 6 which really doesn’t make sense because a 80/20 in the same situation would have a bigger vapor production and should therefore score more on the scale of 1-5
All true statements but that is why I have this little disclaimer.

Something that has brilliant vapor production for myself someone else might find that it lacks vapor production and vice versa. And that along with all the other elements that I rate on is what makes reviewing difficult, but it is my honest opinion and I will work out something in the new year to break it down alot more.

But for now, that is how the ratings will remain and I will stand by it even if someone disagrees.

All true statements but that is why I have this little disclaimer.

Something that has brilliant vapor production for myself someone else might find that it lacks vapor production and vice versa. And that along with all the other elements that I rate on is what makes reviewing difficult, but it is my honest opinion and I will work out something in the new year to break it down alot more.

But for now, that is how the ratings will remain and I will stand by it even if someone disagrees.

Agreed and I am not disagreeing with you at all. I merely responded to you asking for input
As juice manufacturers we know that reviews are based on personal experiences. We chose to send a juice for a review and therefore we must accept the review in its entirety and the reviews personal findings whether it be good or bad

Right now I think you are doing excellent reviews and I would not hesitate to send you more of my flavors for review
Keep it up.
As you go along you will find ways to fine tune your reviews.

Agreed and I am not disagreeing with you at all. I merely responded to you asking for input
As juice manufacturers we know that reviews are based on personal experiences. We chose to send a juice for a review and therefore we must accept the review in its entirety and the reviews personal findings whether it be good or bad

Right now I think you are doing excellent reviews and I would not hesitate to send you more of my flavors for review
Keep it up.
As you go along you will find ways to fine tune your reviews.
Thanks Doug, much appreciated.
Fine tuning is definitely on the list for the new year :)

Still growing, still learning, still building relationships with all you amazing juice makers and I see an awesome future ahead.

Enjoy the rest of the day guys

Okay guys so I am a hit nervous about this one and I really hope that you guys find it informative and that it is up to the standard that you guys expect.

The Cue was sent to me from Juan @Twisp for review.

The Twisp Cue was designed to get people off the stinkies that is simple and easy to use.

Twisp Cue - Image 1 (Product).jpg

Upon researching I found that the cue initially came out with only 3 flavour pods but now you only get 2 flavour pods in the box.

Twisp Cue - Image 2 (Whats in the box).jpg

I just want to mention that the Cue is not designed for Direct Lungs Hits and is only MTL.

Pros :
- Simple to use
- Magnetic
- Finished off neatly
- Sturdy packaging box
- Auto fire when inhaling
- Full charged within approximately 60 minutes

Cons :
- I think it is a bit to light weighted
- Not a lighter/higher selection of flavour pods

The pros definitely outweigh the cons, which is a good thing.

The other cool thing is that the 'e' in the branding on the device is actually your battery life indicator.

If you are planning on buying this device, please note it is not like smoking a cigarette or vaping and it will burn the living life out of your throat if you try to use it like taking a normal drag (take it from me). Best is, slow inhale into the mouth and then inhale into the lungs...

Because the cue is so small, the pods are only 2ml. Which I don't mind at all. The nice thing also is that the pods are magnetic (clips in) and because it's not refillable you are guaranteed no leakage.

There is nothing I hate more than a device/tank/pod that leaks.

I know there are videos showing you how to "refill" them but in all honesty for something that costs at most R 50.00 and should last you 2-4 weeks (or 300 puffs), I would rather just spend that little amount of money than frustrate myself and try to refill it.

For someone that is trying to quit the stinkies, I would recommend the investment in the Twisp Cue.

I did some research, and found that cue has proved to do the trick.

The Cue itself costs less than R 500.00 and the flavour pods around R 50.00 each.

Please let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions.

Twisp Cue - Image 3 (Product Rating).jpg

Please note:

Last edited:
I like the review @Chanelr to the point and informative. Just 1 small typo I’m sure is “The cons definitely outweigh the pros” should be the other way round.

Okay guys so I am a hit nervous about this one and I really hope that you guys find it informative and that it is up to the standard that you guys expect.

The Twisp Cue was designed to get people off the stinkies that is simple and easy to use.

View attachment 152307

Upon researching I found that the cue initially came out with only 3 flavour pods but now you only get 2 flavour pods in the box.

View attachment 152308

I just want to mention that the Cue is not designed for Direct Lungs Hits and is only MTL.

Pros :
- Simple to use
- Magnetic
- Finished off neatly
- Sturdy packaging box

Cons :

The other cool thing is that the 'e' in the branding on the device is actually your battery life indicator.

If you are planning on buying this device, please note it is not like smoking a cigarette or vaping and it will burn the living life out of your throat if you try to use it like taking a normal drag (take it from me). Best is, slow inhale into the mouth and then inhale into the lungs...

Because the cue is so small, the pods are only 2ml. Which I don't mind at all. The nice thing also is that the pods are magnetic (clips in) and because it's not refillable you are guaranteed no leakage.

I know there are videos showing you how to "refill" them but in all honesty for something that costs at most R 50.00 and should last you 2-4 weeks (or 300 puffs), I would rather just spend that little amount of money than frustrate myself and try to refill it.

For someone that is trying to quit the stinkies, I would recommend the investment in the Twisp Cue.

The Cue itself costs less than R 500.00 and the flavour pods around R 50.00 each.

View attachment 152310

Please note:

Great Review on the Twisp Cue @Chanelr... Think its an awesome device and Product Review!!!

View attachment 152307

View attachment 152308

Pros :
- Simple to use
- Magnetic
- Finished off neatly
- Sturdy packaging box

Cons :

View attachment 152310

Please note:

Thanks for the Cue review, Chanel! We appreciate your honest feedback and are looking forward to more reviews from you in future.

Done. Keep up the reviews!

7bce815d440e56016cb67d09889bc3c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Review time :)

Juice Name: Chai
Manufactured By: Five Points E-Liquid
Flavour Profile: Masala Chai Tea
Packaging: 60ml and 120ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg, 2mg and 5mg

This juice was sent to me through Vape Warehouse (from Five Points E-Liquid) for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

I have to say this is one of the most attractive designs I have seen in a long time. The visuals are great with calming colours, with the name, flavour profile and all the necessary information that you will require. The box design and the label design match together.

The full flavour description is as follow :
"Traditional chai tea beverage with sweetened vanilla milk complimented with aromatic Indian spices."

With the finger tasting test I get a strong chai taste mixed with the aromatic spices with a little taste of the vanilla milk. Very glad to report this one has no throat irritation.

With inhale you are first greeted with the sweet vanilla milk taste, then the spices and then combined with the chai flavour. It's not too sweet, it's not too milky and it's not too spice. For me it is really a stunning blend.

Upon exhale, the chai and spices depart your palate first and a delicate wave of goodbye by the vanilla milky taste. The flavours are exactly the same on both inhale and exhale, which is great.

It is sadly not an ADV for me, but I do enjoy this flavour before I go to bed. I don't know, it just makes me relax a bit more before dozing off.

This is one of those flavours, that you really need to have a certain palate to actually enjoy it. Some people will absolutely love it and some people won't be able to handle the taste or the smell.

Would I buy a bottle again? Not sure, this one is going to last me a while.

Chai.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:

Last edited:
Review time :)

Juice Name: Chai
Manufactured By: Five Points E-Liquid
Flavour Profile: Masala Chai Tea
Packaging: 60ml and 120ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg, 2mg and 5mg

This juice was sent to me through Vape Warehouse (from Five Points E-Liquid) for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

I have to say this is one of the most attractive designs I have seen in a long time. The visuals are great with calming colours, with the name, flavour profile and all the necessary information that you will require. The box design and the label design match together.

The full flavour description is as follow :
"Traditional chai tea beverage with sweetened vanilla milk complimented with aromatic Indian spices."

With the finger tasting test I get a strong chai taste mixed with the aromatic spices with a little taste of the vanilla milk. Very glad to report this one has no throat irritation.

With inhale you are first greeted with the sweet vanilla milk taste, then the spices and then combined with the chai flavour. It's not too sweet, it's not too milky and it's not too spice. For me it is really a stunning blend.

Upon exhale, the chai and spices depart your palate first and a delicate wave of goodbye by the vanilla milky taste. The flavours are exactly the same on both inhale and exhale, which is great.

It is sadly not an ADV for me, but I do enjoy this flavour before I go to bed. I don't know, it just makes me relax a bit more before dozing off.

This is one of those flavours, that you really need to have a certain palate to actually enjoy it. Some people will absolutely love it and some people won't be able to handle the taste or the smell.

Would I buy a bottle again? Not sure, this one is going to last me a while.

View attachment 152499

Devices/Setup Used :
iJust 2 with NRG Tank

Please note:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our flavour :)

Back