@Chanelr remember to pop in on the Birthday thread we missed your posts over there as well.:)

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Fuzzy Nipple
Manufactured By: Tesoro Creations
Flavour Profile: Juicy strawberry candy with a touch of fizziness
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from Tesoro Creations for review purposes.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

This is one of the most unique and original bottles I will most probably ever come across. The bottle is packaged in a box, with the logo standing out including the name and the flavour, and all other necessary information.

The other cool thing is that there are beads added to the bottle with a dagger and a card, and you can tell this is hand made. The flavour name is also sticked to the back of the skull.

With the finger tasting test I get the strawberry taste, but it's not a very sweet taste and little to no taste of the fizziness.

With inhale the fizziness comes into play with the strawberry candy, still not very sweet so defeats the purpose of a candy flavour. But I do enjoy it.

Upon exhale the both flavours parade on your palate and the fizziness compliments the strawberry quite well.

Sadly, although fruity not an ADV for me but I like this one on the dual coil RDA.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a 50/50.

Fuzzy Nipple.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Coilart Dpro 133 with Dpro RDA (dual coil)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single coil)
Geekvape Lucid with Lumi Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Chocolate Milkshake
Manufactured By: Hyp
Flavour Profile: Chocolate Milkshake
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6mg

This juice was sent to me from @Pho3niX90 at The Vape Den for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

When I first saw the juice, I thought omw it's going to be a tough one as I am not the average girl that likes chocolate that much. So I put a delay on this review for when I really really get that sucky cravings for chocolate without the weight gain.

The label is quite straight forward and brown in colour design with the name standing our clearly. We also have visible the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test I a very similar taste to those milkshakes you usually ordered when your parents spoiled you for dinner at the end of the month. I did experience a little throat tickle but not too bad.

With inhale I was a little thrilled that it was not this oversweet chocolate taste, it reminds me more of a nice hot chocolate than a milkshake.

Upon exhale the flavour is mostly the same as with inhale, but for me has a little less of the chocolate taste.

I think the flavour is best on the dual coil, but it's sadly not an ADV for me. It's a good flavour with a price to fit any pocket.

Would I buy a bottle again? I doubt it.

Chocolate Milkshake.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)

Available for purchase here :
https://www.thevapeden.co.za/p…/hyp-chocolate-milkshake-60ml

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Asylum Hysteria
Manufactured By: Sickboy 77 Eliquids
Flavour Profile: Tempting custard with a dash of the finest coffee.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6mg

This juice was sent to me from @Sickboy77 for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

The Asylum Hysteria range was successfully launched on the 30th of March 2019.

The label I think is well designed and matches perfectly to the name Asylum (those who know it). The label also shows the full flavour description. Then we have visible the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test I get a very sweet creamy taste of custard, followed by a fair amount of coffee and I also experience a slight throat burn. As I am a coffee lover, I gave this one a go without hesitation.

With inhale I found that the flavour is not too sweet, which is a good start. I get the taste of custard and a little bit of coffee.

Upon exhale I find that the coffee flavour just bounces on your palate, blended very well with the custard to give it a good balance between the flavours.

I prefer this flavour on the single coil RDA. I'm not sure if I would classify this as a full ADV yet.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's another 50/50.

Hysteria Coffee.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Milktart Milkshake
Manufactured By: <Null/> Premium E-liquid.
Flavour Profile: A decadent creamy milk tart flavoured milkshake.
Nicotine Strength Options: 2mg

This juice was sent to me from <Null/> Premium e-liquid for review purposes.

As a programmer, this juice spoke to me on a different level than others before even tasting it because it is familiar to my day-to-day job. Geek mode = ON.

The label is a black design with the logo and name in a gold colour. With a little icon with headphones and flavour profile visible. Then we also have the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign.

With the finger tasting test, I got the dairy taste of a physical milkshake and then the milk tart flavour just pops onto your palate.

With inhale the first flavour that tingles my palate in the cinnamon from the milk tart, followed by a creamy dairy taste.

Upon exhale the milk tart flavour is mostly the same and the cinnamon comes out a bit more. Very good balance between the flavour profiles.

I personally would like just a tad of ice to bring in the ice cold milkshake effect.

I prefer this flavour in the dual coil and this one will definitely pass as a semi ADV.

Would I buy a bottle again? I believe so.

Milktart Milkshake.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Strawz Apple (with Ice)
Manufactured By: Monsta Vape
Flavour Profile: Strawz-apple is the combination of ripe and sweet strawberry mixed together with green apple extracted as a drops that brings out the sweet candy taste.
Nicotine Strength Options: 3mg

This juice was sent to me from @Pho3niX90 at The Vape Den for review purposes.

The juice comes packed in an awesome little box, with the cutest little monsters I have ever seen. Each box design has its own unique monster that matches to the bottle. Visible on the bottle is the flavour and all necessary warning signs, including the batch number and best before date.

It is also recommended to shake the bottle well before use.

With the finger tasting I get a sweetish taste of strawberry, with a tickle of crispy apple and a good amount of ice.

The inhale you will just find the overpowering blast of ice, blended with the crispy apple and sweet strawberry flavour.

Upon exhale the mint is less overpowering which gives some room for the apple and strawberry to emerge more, which finishes off the flavour nicely on your palate.

I prefer this flavour in the tank. If you do not like that much ice, I would suggest using the flavour in a sub-ohm tank as the ice is suppressed a bit. Sadly although fruity, not an ADV for me.

If you are a strawberry lover, this one is definitely a must try for you.

Strawz Apple.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Vaporesso Swag Kit with a Wasp Nano RDA

Available for purchase here :
https://www.thevapeden.co.za/…/monsta-vape-strawz-apple-60ml

Please note:

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Dreamberry Solo
Manufactured By: Liquid Faction
Flavour Profile: Berries and Cream.
Nicotine Strength Options: 2mg

This juice was sent to me from Liquid Faction for review purposes.

The label is a glossy purple with silver, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. For me it catches my eye immediately. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly. Shake bottle well before use, as this makes a slight difference in the flavour.

With the finger tasting test I found traces of both the berries and the cream. Nice balance between the two flavours and no throat irritation.

With inhale the berries is not your average taste of berries and although it is sweet I rather enjoy it because of the unusual taste, and there are minimal traces of the cream.

Upon exhale the cream comes through a lot more and the berry flavour is less but it does not disappear completely. So the flavour description that was provided to me was absolutely spot on.

I prefer this flavour in the single coil RDA, but it just misses the semi-ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? I am thinking about it.

dREAMBERRY sOLO.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

View attachment 167591

Juice Name: Fuzzy Nipple
Manufactured By: Tesoro Creations
Flavour Profile: Juicy strawberry candy with a touch of fizziness
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0mg

This juice was sent to me from Tesoro Creations for review purposes.

This is one of the most unique and original bottles I will most probably ever come across. The bottle is packaged in a box, with the logo standing out including the name and the flavour, and all other necessary information.

I'd buy it for the bottle, if nothing else!

The other cool thing is that there are beads added to the bottle with a dagger and a card, and you can tell this is hand made. The flavour name is also sticked to the back of the skull.

With the finger tasting test I get the strawberry taste, but it's not a very sweet taste and little to no taste of the fizziness.

With inhale the fizziness comes into play with the strawberry candy, still not very sweet so defeats the purpose of a candy flavour. But I do enjoy it.

Upon exhale the both flavours parade on your palate and the fizziness compliments the strawberry quite well.

Sadly, although fruity not an ADV for me but I like this one on the dual coil RDA.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a 50/50.

View attachment 167590

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Important Infor.jpg

Juice Name: Bubble Trouble
Manufactured By: Vape Dinner Lady
Flavour Profile: Bubble gum chew.
Nicotine Strength Options: 0,3 and 6 mg

This juice was sent to me from Dinner Lady South Africa for review purposes and this review is done on the 3mg.

This juice falls under the Tuck Shop range. The design of the label is blue and pink. There is also a big warning sign and all other information you might need.

With the finger tasting test it is the first time I actually taste a bubblegum flavour that taste like the bubblegum candy.

Upon inhale the chewy bubblegum flavour greets your palate with a bang and takes me right on the trip down memory lane. Little bit on the sweet side but it is one of those flavours that really represents the bubblegum candy.

With the exhale the flavour stays exactly the same which is really what I am looking for in the perfect juice.

This flavour is stunning on the dual coil RDA as well as the single coil RDA. Sadly, because of the level of sweetness it is not an ADV for me.

Bubble Trouble.jpg
Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Back