Hi guys and girls.

So together with The Vape Den, we have decided to do some cool vouchers with a 20% discount.

All you must do is, find me at VapeCon , let’s take a photo and you will receive one of these vouchers.

It won’t be difficult to spot me.

I will be fully branded and possibly wearing my forum name tag as well.

I want to thank all my sponsors:

The Vape Den
Sickboy77 E-liquids
Liquid Faction
Northern Craft Vapes
Slick Eliquid co
Steeped Juice

VapeCon 2019 you were great.
Thanks to every single one of the Ecigssa member that plan and execute this event. To all the vendors that came out and big appreciation for the international boys.

I didn't get through my full list, but this is what I did do though.

Checked out the new Hyp flavours, entire different level of fruit flavours for this range (Reviews will follow - Electric Haze)

Got my DL disposable pods (review will follow)

Tried the Rainbow Blaze at Pukka Juice, not really that wowed but the Dew is something else.

Red Pill stock up. Tried the two new flavours and wow @Oupa, @Rude Rudi, @Jean job well done (Review to follow)

Tasted the Melon Kiwi at Cloud Kings, quite an impressive flavour for melon.

MTL of Jelly Babe bought.

Tried out Boost Liquids, whole different fruit flavours that what I am used to (was asked to do some reviews for them).

Was also approached by IVG Liquids which I am thrilled about.

Got to meet @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari, you guys are the most awesome people ever. Thanks for assisting my friends so nicely.

Met @BaD Mountain and his lovely sister.

Swinged by Steeped Juice and was so glad to hear that thet received a lot of positive feedback that was great and people love the flavours.

@ARYANTO I caught a glimpse of you and @Moerse Rooikat yesterday, seems like you had fun.

@StompieZA my friend it was so awesome to meet you in person although be live about 5km apart :-D

Also got to meet some of my IG social media friends.

Uncle @Rob Fisher thanks for spotting me the big hug and the short chat with us.

@Silver last year I caught you, this year not. Better luck next year.

I will post some photos here tomorrow.

Have a great evening everyone :)

Thanks to every single one of the Ecigssa member that plan and execute this event. To all the vendors that came out and big appreciation for the international boys.

Checked out the new Hyp flavours, entire different level of fruit flavours for this range (Reviews will follow - Electric Haze)

Tried the Rainbow Blaze at Pukka Juice, not really that wowed but the Dew is something else.

Red Pill stock up. Tried the two new flavours and wow @Oupa, @Rude Rudi, @Jean job well done (Review to follow)

Tried out Boost Liquids, whole different fruit flavours that what I am used to (was asked to do some reviews for them).

Got to meet @HPBotha and @Mic Lazzari, you guys are the most awesome people ever. Thanks for assisting my friends so nicely.

Swinged by Steeped Juice and was so glad to hear that thet received a lot of positive feedback that was great and people love the flavours.

@ARYANTO I caught a glimpse of you and @Moerse Rooikat yesterday, seems like you had fun.

@StompieZA my friend it was so awesome to meet you in person although be live about 5km apart :-D

Uncle @Rob Fisher thanks for spotting me the big hug and the short chat with us.

O yes i had lots of fun

Was great to meet you as well :):)

Thank for all the awesome juice reviews, please keep them coming ;-);-)

Some important VapeCon 2019 stops.

1. Check out Game Changer from CloudWorx (@BATMAN)

2. Check out the revamp of the Hyp range and The Jozi City Vape co at the Severus Vape booth.

3. Pick up a Vape Dinner Lady disposable e-cigarette

4. Test out the new Wrath of the Grapes by the Prime Vape booth

5. Test some of the new 8 Ball Liquid flavours at the Vape Rebublic booth

6. Buy a bottle of Rainbow Blaze at the Pukka Juice booth

7. Restock on Red Pill at the Vapour Mountain booth, here I also want to try the two new flavours that are launching

8. Have a little taste of the new Cloud Nurdz Melon Kiwi at the Cloud Kings booth

9. Do some DIY juice tasting and voting

10. Buy a bottle of Jelly Babe MTL from the Flux Distro booth.

11. Try out the two new flavours from Gbom Vapes

12. Boost Eliquid comes highly recommended from my IG followers so definitely checking that one out

13. Tasting some of the White rabbit by Mr. Hardwicks’

14. Having a look at the Ncig by Nasty Juice

15. Silver Skies Vape Distro – very interested in the other Monsta Vape flavours

Seriously need to say hi to the folks at the following booths :

Twisp
@Silver and @Rob Fisher
Steeped Juice
Rebel Revolution Vape @BaD Mountain
Vapouround Magazine
Hats Vape Club

Meeting as much of you awesome people on the forum.
You're a legend @Chanelr

Some new flavours and disposable pods received at VapeCon for reviews.

Please note I will not be accepting any new review requests (unless urgent or by any of my sponsors) until further notice, I have a massive list to get through.

20190902_174054.jpg 20190902_174035.jpg 20190902_174013.jpg 20190902_173847.jpg 20190902_173747.jpg 20190902_173736.jpg 20190902_173727.jpg 20190902_173704.jpg 20190902_173616.jpg 20190902_173316.jpg

Pre VapeCon Arrivals :20190902_173220.jpg 20190902_173211.jpg

And I treated myself
20190902_173813.jpg

Some new flavours and disposable pods received at VapeCon for reviews.

Please note I will not be accepting any new review requests (unless urgent or by any of my sponsors) until further notice, I have a massive list to get through.

View attachment 176590 View attachment 176591 View attachment 176592 View attachment 176593 View attachment 176594 View attachment 176595 View attachment 176596 View attachment 176597 View attachment 176598 View attachment 176599

Pre VapeCon Arrivals :View attachment 176601 View attachment 176602

And I treated myself
View attachment 176600

Seems like you gonna be hectic busy! Hahaha! Thats awesome friend!

I completely missed this one yesterday.
The Vaping Chanel is officially 1 year old, since the very first review :)

images (6).jpeg

Congratulations with year one :claps::clap2::claps: @Chanelr may we get many more reviews from you:number_one:

Congrats @Chanelr
1 year milestone reviewing juices - wow!
And you have done so many great reviews. Thank you for all your efforts!!

Wishing you all the best from here on...

Those Dinner Lady pod devices. Are they available locally?

Back